YPY EA Imperium PRO
YPY EA Imperium PRO is a trading robot, which uses a complex of several hundred virtual strategies based on the analysis of the strength of price movement and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
For diversification, the EA uses a portfolio of independent strategies, including trading in short-term and long-term trends (unlike the system YPY EA Illapsum PRO, in this system, the strategies are based on the analysis of the strength of price movement), trading based on strong levels. The EA trades all these strategies at a virtual scope, aggregating virtual orders into real orders opened on the account. You can read about the aggregation in the blog.
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures. This is fundamentally different from the martingale system, since this expert will not wait forever for the price to roll back and will always strictly limit losses.
This is a new product which is distributed temporarily free until it confirms stable positive results of trading on the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL5\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- Limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
Disabled the leverage check (MinLeverage) when testing in the strategy tester.
The new version of the trading system is recommended for multicurrency trading on the following instruments: GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD. Timeframe: M15