YPY Math Catcher NG PRO
YPY Math Catcher NG PRO is an innovative multi-currency trading robot, which uses a unique mathematical strategy of balancing the trade volume and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
The "PRO" version of the YPY Math Catcher NG (next generation) robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, NZDUSD. Timeframe: М15
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures. This is fundamentally different from the Martingale system, since this expert will not wait forever for the price to roll back and will always strictly limit losses.
The cost of rent will periodically increase with the increase in profit at the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade.
- Trade – trading mode.
- Pausetrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
- OFF - disables the automatic money management system and allows the user to customize the lot size manually using the Lot parameter.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot – the lot size for virtual trading (maximum value is 0.1).
- MinLeverage – minimum leverage size required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel – minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MaxDrawdown – maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit: $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.