EA Channel Trading System Premuim
This is an extended version of EA Channel Trading system.
It is protected by the built-in News Stop Trading system that suspends trading during news. The EA can receive news from the two economic calendars based on user's choice. The expanded version is provided by the trading panel allowing you to manage the EA settings directly from the chart without opening the settings. The EA features the ability to use a profit from the last order to cover the loss of the first loss-making one. Also, it is possible to close positions using the "close buy", "close sell", "close all" buttons from the chart.
Recommended pairs: EURUSD, USDCHF, AUUSD, USDCAD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDUSD, NZDCHF, timeframe M15, default settings.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The product works on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- Start Lots - initial lot;
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation;
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Start Lots is to be used when Auto lot is enabled;
- Lot Multiplier - lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Max Lot - maximum acceptable lot;
- Grid Step - step between orders in points;
- Max. open orders - maximum allowed number of simultaneously opened orders;
- Pause between grid orders, minutes - pause between opening additional orders in minutes;
- Take Profit, points - take profit in points;
- Stop Loss, points - stop loss in points from the first order;
- Pause after Stop Loss closed, minutes - pause when opening orders after stop loss is activated, in minutes;
- Trail Start, points - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance, points - trailing stop distance;
- Overlap Order - enable/disable covering loss-making orders by the last one;
- Overlap order number - order, from which the coverage by the last order starts working;
- Overlap percent - profit percentage for order coverage;
- Start Time - EA trading start time (server time);
- Stop Time - EA trading stop time (server time);
- Magic - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions. If you set an identical magic number for several pairs, the EA trades them in turn. Set different magic numbers on each chart for simultaneous trading on multiple symbols;
- Signal Bar - open according to the indicator signal by the current or closed bar;
- Distance - distance to the green channel for opening an order;
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable);
- Pause before a high importance news - suspend the EA operation before important news in minutes;
- Pause after a high importance news - suspend the EA operation after important news in minutes;
- Pause before a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation before medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation after medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause before a low importance news - suspend the EA operation before low importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a low importance news - suspend the EA operation after low importance news in minutes.
In order to activate the News Stop Trading function, enable Allow WebRequest and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com”, "https://www.dailyfx.com", "http://time.is/UTC" into the URL list for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://ec.forexprostools.com, https://www.dailyfx.com, http://time.is/UTC and click OK. The EA takes news from the specified websites.