The indicator automatically plots and tracks buy and sell Fibo levels at any symbol and timeframe.
- the trend on all timeframes and indicators values.
- Fibo levels of the probable upward or downward price movements.
- entry points are shown using "up arrow", "down arrow" icons. The data is doubled on SELL and BUY buttons.
- rectangle area limited by levels 0-100. Trading is performed from one level to another (no trend).
- calculation of the trend of indicators (RSI, Stochastic, MACD, ADX, BearsPower, BullsPower, WPR, AO, MA - 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200).
- price movement forecast, market entry points, stop loss and take profit for orders.
- ready-made trading system.
- control buttons allow you to select one of the Fibo options.
- hide buy/sell option.
- watch other timeframes.
- "+" and "-" buttons scale the chart up and down re-calculating the levels automatically.
- any Fibonacci levels.
- any color scheme.
- ability to move the buttons to any part of a chart.
- Language (Russian, English, Deutsch, Espanol, Portugues)
- Fibo level options:
- Best - use same-color candles till the candle of an opposite color appears,
- Standard - standard application,
- debt of flow - dept flow of the Market Maker, obtained during the activation of strong market distortions
- Color scheme (preset colors):
- White background - for white background.
- Black background - for black background.
- Custom background - custom settings of all colors.
- FIBO Custom (level values separated by «,»)
- customcolors: custom color settings
- coordinatesX, Y buttons to snap pixels (Х, Y coordinates to anchor the buttons to a chart)
- SELL. Sell market entry option. Clicking SELL shows/hides sell Fibo levels.
- |< First sell market entry option.
- < Previous sell market entry option.
- > Next sell market entry option.
- >| Last sell market entry option + auto tracking.
- BUY. Buy market entry option. Clicking BUY shows/hides buy Fibo levels
- |< First buy market entry option.
- < Previous buy market entry option.
- > Next buy market entry option.
- >| Last buy market entry option + auto tracking.
- AUTO. Auto calculation and market tracking of the new buy and sell Fibo levels.
- The image of the current trend. Pressing hides / shows the trend on all timeframes
M5, M15, M30, H1, D1, W1, MN. Buttons values desired timeframe indicators.
FiboPlusTrend -based trading system
- Sell. Candle closes below level 100, stop loss exceeds 76.4, take profit minimum 161.8, take profit 1 - 261.8, take profit 2 - 423.6.
- Buy. Candle closes above level 100, stop loss is below level 76.4, take profit minimum 161.8, take profit 1 - 261.8, take profit 2 - 423.6.
- Buy/sell in a rectangle area limited by level 0-100. Trading is performed from one level to another (no trend).
- The "debt of flow" option. FiboPlusTrend
plots the "debt of flow" levels of the Market Maker, the price has a high probability to return to these levels.
Trading from the level 100 to take profit 1 - 50, take profit 2 - 33. The second option is to place limit orders at the levels of 50% and 33% following the trend.
I recommend that you update the data before applying the indicator to the current chart (by subsequently clicking M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, D1, W1 and MN periods).
- Alert Fibo level
- Alert on/off
- Alert from Time Frame and above
- Minute repeat of Alerts
- Number repeat of Alerts
- E-Mail on/off
- Push on/off
- impulse (Awesome Oscillator)