Wave Finder EA
This automated Expert Advisor is designed to work with any broker and with any value of spread. It does not require ECN accounts.
The EA parameters are optimized for EURUSD by default. The EA can work on any timeframe as it does not affect the results of trading. The Expert Advisor automatically detects the number of digits in the quotes.
Recommended leverage is 1:500 (1:400). If the leverage is smaller, the risk parameter should be reduced.
Real account monitoring can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/falcon_aiki
The recommended minimum deposit is 1000 USD or higher for a standard account or 10 USD for a cent account.
- Risk - risk value used for calculation of a dynamic lot;
- Single Take Profit - the expected profit of a single order in points;
- Maximum Orders - the maximum number of simultaneously open orders in the same direction;
- Lot Multiplier - multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Order's Interval - minimum distance between the orders in points;
- Force Order - distance to force open the order, in points;
- Profit Multiplier - multiplier of the total profit. When it is reached the orders will be closed;
- Price Shift - the price offset after occurrence of the signal to open a trade;
- Additional Price Shift - the additional offset of price;
- Signal's Period - the period to search for the entry signal;
- Signal's Level - threshold at which it is allowed to open orders;
- Trade on Friday - allow the EA to trade on Friday;
- Candles - number of candles used to determine the buy/sell areas;
- Buy Zone Level - the area in which the EA can open the buy trades;
- Sell Zone Level - the area in which the EA can open the sell trades;
- Order's Comment - comment of the Expert Advisor's orders;
- Slippage - maximum allowed price slippage in points;
- Magic Number - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders (any number).
- Text Color - the color of the data displayed on the chart;
- Background Color - the background color of the displayed data;
- Added on-screen information about the closing price of orders group.
- Improved mechanism for calculating the lot for the orders.
- Added the ability to set a fixed size of the first trade.