Weekend evening

This topic is open only onweekends and accepts requests for "quick batch MQL5 EA".

I reserve the right to agree to make an EA as well as to refuse :)

If an EA appears, its code MUST be published OPEN.

Note: theweekend term - Late Friday Evening, All Saturday and Sunday.

Now in work:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Weekend Evening

ymsssg, 2019.10.08 20:02

Hello Vladimir!

Interested in porting an EA from MT4 to MT5. Ready to be a tester. The source code is attached to this post. Found it on the open spaces

Expert Advisor Specifications

Platform:MT4
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD preferred

Time frame: M5
Working time: 24 hours a day

A fundamental important point: the Expert Advisor trades in buy and sell mode simultaneously. In addition, the Expert Advisor has different magic orders written in the settings - so the user does not have to change anything (different magic numbers are needed for the bot to correctly track sell orders and buy orders - no confusion).

EA strategy

The Expert Advisor uses the martingaleprinciple. It trades simultaneously in buying and selling from the same instrument chart. RSI oscillator readings are taken into account to enter the trade (as I understand it relies on the values of the variables in the code RsiMinimum and RsiMaximum). After the installation of the EA and permission to trade - after some time (maybe 15 minutes after the start, sometimes almost immediately) it opens a couple of buy and sell orders.

If the day appears to be very flat - there is no evident movement in this or that direction - and the price does not reach the level specified in the settings for opening the next order (the StepMinvariable ) - then the pair of buy and sell orders will be there all day long.

The important feature is that stop loss and take profit orders do not have orders initially. Then, depending on whether the market will move up or down, the EA starts to open new orders against the trend; if the market moves up, the EA sells; if it moves down, the EA buys; everything here is the same as with all martingale, without exceptions. And in this case (from the second order opened against the trend) there is a Take Profit order. Then as soon as the price pulls back, the Expert Advisor will close the order(s) according to Take Profit and the market will again have a couple of Buy and Sell orders without a Stop order and Take Profit order.

Next, the Expert Advisor will repeat on a new trend all of its actions described above.

Please note that after the grid of orders is closed by the Expert Advisor, the step between buy and sell orders will increase. And this will happen every time after the grid is closed. The distance between orders depends on the market volatility, it may be up to 50-70 points. And further, the EA will have to wait for more volatility in order to "swing" it.

Expert Advisorstarts to increase the lot beginning from the third order, and the first and second orders go with the lot, which is set in the settings (the variable Lots )- this is a very important detail.

The option of a variable step between orders is implemented in the Expert Advisor. The user can set the distance from the opening of one order to the opening of the next order, as well as select an order and specify how many points to add to the existing step between orders - this is a very useful option, especially with a strong failure.

Hi. I will be the first one to do so. MQL5 Expert Advisor.

Entry by RSI, filter MA. Aim for high H1 timeframe.
Entry conditions

RSI, MA, SL, TP, BU settings. Closing of all orders on the total profit and opposite signals.

Opening trades to the short, when the price is below MA 110 on H1, and RSI (4) has a value of 70 and above. We fill in the trend with the next order, when the order goes in the boo at 30 points. At closing on ТР we open a new trade, if conditions of an input have not changed. We wait for the next signal.

Open buy trades when price is above MA110 on H1 and RSI (4) has a value of 30 and below.

We are topping up on a trend with the following order at an exit of the order in Boo on 30 points. At closing on ТР we open a new trade if conditions of an entrance haven't changed.If have received stop. We wait for the next signal.
Generally so for the initial variant.

NightTrader:

Hello. I will be the first one to do so. I want to print an MQL5 Expert Advisor.

Entry by RSI, filter MA. Focus on the senior timeframe H1.
Entry conditions

RSI, MA, SL, TP, BU settings. Closing of all orders on the total profit and opposite signals.

Opening trades to the short, when the price is below MA 110 on H1, and RSI (4) has a value of 70 and above. We fill in the trend with the next order, when the order goes in the boo at 30 points. At closing on ТР we open a new trade, if conditions of an input have not changed. We wait for the next signal.

Opening buy trades when price is above MA110 on H1 and RSI (4) has a value of 30 or lower.

We are topping up on a trend with the following order at an exit of the order in Boo on 30 points. At closing on ТР we open a new trade if conditions of an entrance haven't changed.If have received stop. We wait for the next signal.

This EA will be in full automatic mode or sometimes I want to visualize the moments of entry (to put the used indicators on the chart, when the signal is working out print in the tab "Experts" what signal worked) ?

Visualising entry points is of course better in order to track and correct missteps that may occur in the process. It is better when the Expert Advisor reports when it opened an order and the reason for closing it. I forgot to mention the trawl, because CU and TRALingStop are different things.

NightTrader:
Visualizing the moments of entering, of course, is better to track and correct mistakes that may occur during the operation. It would be better if the Expert Advisor reports when it opened an order and the reason for closing it. I forgot to mention the trawl, because CU and TRALingStop are different things.

Let me summarize:

I came up with this name (not to get bogged down, just created a name in the password generator) -"OSYuWwJk EA".

Description:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Weekend Evening

NightTrader, 2018.03.31 22:52

Hi. I'll be the first then . 3abate the MQL5 advisor.

Entry by RSI, MA filter. Aim for high H1 timeframe.
Entry conditions

Opening buy trades when price is above MA110 on H1 and RSI (4) has a value of 30 and below.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Weekend Evening

NightTrader, 2018.04.01 15:07

Visualizing entry points is of course better to track and correct errors that may occur in the process. It is better when the Expert Advisor reports when it opened an order and the reason for closing it. I forgot to mention the trawl, because CU and TRALingStop are different things.

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

Seems to be all the input parameters, I haven't forgotten anything:

//--- input parameters
input double               InpLots              = 0.1;               // Lots
input ushort               InpStopLoss          = 50;                // Stop Loss (in pips)
input ushort               InpTakeProfit        = 50;                // Take Profit (in pips)
input ushort               InpTrailingStop      = 5;                 // Trailing Stop (in pips)
input ushort               InpTrailingStep      = 5;                 // Trailing Step (in pips)
input ushort               InpBreakeven         = 15;                // Breakeven ("0" -> off)
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES      InpMA_period         = PERIOD_H1;         // MA: period 
input int                  InpMA_ma_period      = 15;                // MA: averaging period 
input int                  InpMA_ma_shift       = 0;                 // MA: horizontal shift 
input ENUM_MA_METHOD       InpMA_ma_method      = MODE_SMA;          // MA: smoothing type 
input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE   InpMA_applied_price  = PRICE_CLOSE;       // MA: type of price 
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES      InpRSI_period        = PERIOD_H1;         // RSI: period 
input int                  InpRSI_ma_period     = 21;                // RSI: averaging period 
input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE   InpRSI_applied_price = PRICE_CLOSE;       // RSI: type of price 

Yes, that's right. I understand the continuation next weekend.

intput Slip = 30; // requotes, intput Magic = 123; // magic , five digits, I forgot to add as a self implication.

Can you add an option to open on the current candle or on the next one.
You can add a candlestick control. Once the signal is received, the opening is on a bearish candlestick when selling and bullish when buying. and i.e. the price is below the opening if short and above the opening if buy. If you don't mind, of course.

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.001"

Settings for RSI levels (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and obtain the signal.

Simple analysis at the moment:

• BUY: Ask() > Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 <= RSI DOWN level
  • SELL: Bid() < Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 >= RSI UP level

Files:
OSYuWwJk_EA.mq5  25 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.001"

Settings for RSI levels (UP and DOWN) to analyse the situation and obtain the signal.

Simple analysis at the moment:

• BUY: Ask() > Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 <= RSI DOWN level
  • SELL: Bid() < Moving Average on bar 1 AND RSI on bar 1 >= RSI UP level

For an EA, the limitation of the porosity is sorely lacking. With the possibility of optimising this parameter.

Vladimir Karputov:

OSYuWwJk EA.mq5

version "1.001"

Thank you. I have tested it. It gives quite a good picture but I have failed to complete the test because of the large number of orders and therefore I've lost money at the end of the test.

We need to control the number of orders, and preferably not to open the next one until the previous one is in the BU.
test

Vladimir,
could you please make soova write in comments, opening and closing and which order was opened.

NightTrader:

Thank you. I have tested it. It gives a good picture, but I can't complete the test due to the large number of orders and because of this I get a loss at the end of the test.

We need to control the number of orders, and preferably not to open the next one until the previous one is in the BU.

Vladimir,
could you please make soova write in comments, opening and closing of the order.

I don't know what you mean. There are no:owls andorders. There is an EA and positions.

Reason: