Weekend evening - page 64

Vladimir Karputov #:

The working title is 'iMACD Four TimeFrames'. Monday.

This is an Expert Advisor. The position is closed on the opposite signal.

Files:

Vladimir Karputov #:

This is an EA like this. The position is closed on the opposite signal.

Thanks

Vladimir, can you make an Expert Advisor that will find the highest buy position and the lowest buy position, set a take profit for them and perform a specified trilling? (If there are 3 or 4 positions in the market, then we should consider the highest and the lowest one and so on. The conditions are the same for a Sell position.

ai1111 #:
Vladimir, can you make an Expert Advisor that will find the highest buy position and the lowest buy position. (If there are 3 or 4 positions in the market, then we should consider the highest and the lowest one and so on. The conditions are the same for a Sell position.

What if there are three BUYs and no SELLs in the market?

Vladimir Karputov #:

What if there are three BUYs and no SELLs in the market?

Good day!

There is a calculation for BUY orders

а

For Sell orders their own evaluation.

I.e., SELL orders will not influence in any way on BUY orders (and conversely, on the turnover).

"If there are three BUY's and no SELL's in the market, then we set a common Take Profit for the lowest and the highest one and trill them while the middle position remains untouched. I have sent you the similar Expert Advisor and settings in your PM.

ai1111 a take profit for them and perform a specified trilling? (If there are 3 or 4 positions in the market, then we should consider the highest and the lowest one and so on. On a Sell position the conditions are the same.
Trailing Highest and Lowest position:
Trailing Highest and Lowest position
Trailing Highest and Lowest position
  • www.mql5.com
Советник-утилита: на текущем символе применяет трейлинг к самой высокой позиции BUY и самой низкой позиции SELL

Vladimir Karputov #:

This is an EA like this. The position is closed by the opposite signal.

I started with it, in the end we get a huge delay in opening - closing, profits do not cover losses, even optimization does not help) Look in the wrong place)

Good afternoon. Vladimir, can you make an Expert Advisor for Gann_high-low_activator_2 indicator ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16636)?

The logic and settings were the same as for your RSI level 50 MA Color N Bars Next( https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/37074) but you don't need RSI and

MA Color N B ars Next (one indicator Gann_high-low_activator_2. Nothing else must interfere).

But: You can try to use RVI indicator instead of RSI indicator , but if you suddenly decide to do it with RVI, you can disable it (for example by setting 0 parameter in settings).

Gann High Low Activator
Gann High Low Activator
  • www.mql5.com
Эта версия показывает канал, который пробивается, если тренд начинает меняться.

ai1111 #:

Good afternoon. Vladimir, can you make an Expert Advisor for Gann_high-low_activator_2 indicator ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16636)?

The logic and settings were the same as for your RSI level 50 MA Color N Bars Next( https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/37074) but you don't need RSI and

MA Color N B ars Next (one indicator Gann_high-low_activator_2. Nothing else must interfere).

But: You can try to use RVI indicator instead of RSI indicator , but if you suddenly decide to do it with RVI, you can disable it (for example by setting 0 parameter in settings).

Hello Vladimir, I have written a long time ago, but you have not responded, please tell me whether you can do such an Expert Advisor. honestly: really, really need it!!! RVI is not required only at your discretion.

One more thing, you cando (Gann_high-low_activator_2) on two timeframes, i.e. one to monitor the trend and the other to work.

I have a good idea, I tried it manually, but without the initial base in the form of this EA I cannot test this idea in automatic mode properly. I will tell you about the idea later, it is really worth attention, but I need an initial base. I need it very much!)))

ai1111 #:

I have written a long time ago but you still have not responded. Could you please make such an expert? Honestly: I really, really need it!!.. RVI is not necessary, it's only at your discretion.

One more thing, you cando (Gann_high-low_activator_2) on two timeframes, i.e. one to monitor the trend and the other to work.

I have a good idea, I tried it manually, but without the initial base in the form of this EA I cannot test this idea in automatic mode properly. I will tell you about the idea later, it is really worth attention, but I need an initial base. I need it very much!)))

It is not clear what signals the indicator gives.

Reason: