Questions from a "dummy" - page 233

notused:
ChartGetInteger returns value of long type, not int
Helpful, thank you, it's just the GetInteger function...

Please tell me a function that detects the timeframe and if it is H1, the function would return 60 or PERIOD_H1.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков - Документация по MQL5

paladin800:
Please tell me the function which defines the chart timeframe and if e.g. H1, the function would return the value 60 or PERIOD_H1.
ChartPeriod

Contender:
ChartPeriod
Thanks !

paladin800:
Spc !
And shr !

Good afternoon, could you please tell me the name of this indicator? What is the name of the indicator that would show the arrows on the chart opening and closing orders and in what direction, so you can conduct analysis?)

forward666:

Good afternoon, could you please tell me the name of this indicator? What is the name of the indicator that would show on the chart arrows opening and closing orders and in what direction, so you can analyse? If anyone has a link to the indicator, just great:)
In this form (arrows-signals), you can create absolutely any indicator. There must be thousands of such examples inCode Base.

forward666: Good afternoon, could you please tell me the name of this indicator? If there is an indicator with arrows on the chart, which would show the opening and closing of the order and in what direction, so that we can analyse it, then great!)
In mql5, it is not orders that are "opened and closed" but positions. Do you need a visualisation of the trades that lead to open, change or close positions?

Yedelkin:
In mql5 it is not orders that "open and close", but positions. Do you need visualisation of transactions leading to open, change or close positions?
Yes, I need a visualisation

Good afternoon, esteemed traders! Please help a newbie programmer. I have written a program using fractals for several timeframes and started to write algorithms for making decisions to open positions. I am facing a situation when the timeframe of fast moving trends is only one or two bars. This situation suggests the following: you need to work on selected timeframes in the search and calculation of SK parameters, while the decision to place orders or open positions should be made on very small timeframes. Please advise how to arrange the program in such a way that the block for calculating the SK parameters works only on the selected timeframes, e.g. H1 and H4, and the block for making decisions about placing orders works on M1 timeframe. I have not found solutions for that issue in the articles.

Thank you for your feedback.

Быстрое погружение в MQL5
Быстрое погружение в MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы решили изучить язык программирования торговых стратегий MQL5, но ничего о нем не знаете? Мы постарались взглянуть на MQL5 и терминал MetaTrader 5 глазами новичка и написали эту небольшую вводную статью. Из неё вы сможете получить краткое представление о возможностях самого языка, а также несколько полезных советов по работе с редактором MetaEditor 5 и самим терминалом.
Reason: