[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4)

The link to the last page of the previous episode is here. The rest is posted here.

A new branch... and the eu is getting ready to jump.

BRUSSELS, May 18. /Dow Jones/. Default should be resorted to as a last resort, especially when it comes to developed economies. The European Central Bank's (ECB) Vice President and Portugal's former central bank governor, Vitor Constancio, said on Wednesday.

>Constancio said at an ECB meeting in Brussels that "it's the last thing we should do and it's a good solution as a last resort. - Debt restructuring has many consequences for a country ... in developed economies these consequences can be even more adverse.

>According to him, the current discussions regarding EU countries, and Greece in particular, are poorly reasoned, while a programme to correct the Greek economy is feasible. This is not only the view of the ECB, but also the European Commission and IMF.

Mathemat:
The link to the last page of the previous episode is here. We'll post the rest here.

Episode #4 ))) . humour appreciated...

let's wait for fantastically accurate predictions....

Vizard:

Episode 4 ))) ... humour appreciated...

aaaa.... exactly )))) did not even notice it, I felt like I was trying to make a joke like Yeralash 4 issue, but I had never noticed that before ))))) and it turns out that the part was changed into an episode:)))

marcendk:

Do you think it is possible? usdchf

From your screenshot, you can wait for the formation of the "3 Indians" pattern. Entry into a short position is expected only after confirmation by a candle closing below your resistance trend line. So the 3rd Indian will form. The 1st target is the previous local low prior to the rebound upwards. Stop - above the nearest local high.

Alternatively: breakdown of the descending wedge upwards, then your target is the maximum on the screenshot.

P.S. But this is pure theory. Without intuition to trade by hand - the plum. And at least the timeframe was specified. I mean the time and place also play a role.

Sorry, colleagues, for the repetition. It's just a new forum.

Doesn't anyone else work with graphical patterns? But the patterns are not limited to triangles, heads and shoulders, W in the modifications you use in your forecasts.

in continuation of the sci-fi thrust...))

snail09:

Isn't anyone else working on graph patterns? But the patterns are not just limited to triangles, heads and shoulders, W in the modifications you use in your forecasts.

DIFFERENT..............CARD TO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evgen157:

DIFFERENTLY..............KARTING TO THE STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture posted by marcendk at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page1009

I was just commenting on it.

Waiting for like-minded people...

snail09:

Isn't anyone else working on graph patterns? But the patterns are not just limited to triangles, heads and shoulders, W in the modifications you use in your forecasts.

the more patterns you learn...the faster you get confused... use the common ones that everyone knows and understands...they are seen by everyone and often worked out... imho...

MAYBE LIKE THIS?? ))))))))))

Reason: