[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 392

margaret:
Until Tuesday we will be in a narrow range, unlikely to go higher... After Tuesday we'll set our next targets...
Maybe so. For now I took the growth as the main option.

Nils:

Is it because of the big news expected on Tuesday?
The vote in the Greek Parliament ...

margaret:
The vote in the Greek parliament ...

I think we will draw the first one now, on Monday we will roll back in the second wave and go into the third wave on this news.

that's just speculation for now...

Noterday:

I think now we will draw the first one, on Monday we will roll back in the second wave, and we will go into the third wave on this news.

Well, this is just a guessing game...

Many big players have also closed their positions, it is hard to evaluate the market situation, many are waiting (or rather used to wait) for some news from Greece over the weekend

margaret:
Also many big players have closed positions, it is difficult to assess the market situation, many are waiting (or rather used to waiting) for some news from Greece over the weekend

Ah, isn't the outcome predictable? Well, in general terms.

margaret:
Also many big players have closed their positions, it is hard to assess the market situation, many are waiting (or rather used to waiting) for some news from Greece over the weekend

Yes, there is such a thing...

Well, I wish next week wasn't like this one =)

She wore me out =))

Nils:

Ah, isn't the outcome predictable? Well, in general terms.

It would be a long, long talk... But as for Greece, the opposition is against proposed measures to stabilise the Greek economy and it (the opposition) may revolt even more than it did and how do you think market participants will react to it...

In the history the Euro gap was about 200 pips and there is a possibility of such a move, and in our case it is likely to happen downwards.... But it's not certain that it will happen, you just have to be prepared for it...

Noterday: She wore me out =))

The Euro Yen is striking - it is so beautiful to touch the bottom - what a pipsqueak - isn't it a miracle? Now there is an assault on the level - and the main Forex computer is buying up all the orders in SELL and overlapping them at the level)

Mixon777:

And my philosophy is in this article read it carefully - and take off the rose-coloured glasses )

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.masterforex-v.org/mf_books/book1/section1/chapter1.html

So that's where it all comes from...

This disease is very contagious and for some reason every carrier feels it is their duty to actively spread it. I got sick too when I read this, but not for long.

Reason: