[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 188

Mixon777:
Reports from brokers, continue ? - 90% of home investors lose their capital
What is the point of all this? Brokers are shmokers... You have a strategy... that's all you need... if you trade on indicators (like rainbows) then you do not need anything else... the psychological factor... If you do not have MTS then you should stick to the strategy as well as a robot... without extra conditions and additional left conditions for adjustments...

seolink74:
What is the point of all this? Brokers are shmokers... You have a strategy... that's all you need... if you trade by indicators (e.g., rainbows) you do not need anything else... the psychological factor creeps in... If you don't have MTS by strategy then you should stick to the strategy as well as a robot... without extra conditions and additional left conditions for adjustments...

You have to take everything into account - you can trade with just one wand - but the more information - the more profit - that's my point -

Bill Williams, does not advise to read news and analytics at all, or any tips etc --- just the chart

Here is almost all the main forex - all shelved pairs to CHF - to JPY to USD - but it is a brain blast when something is missing - but you can do it on 1 pair -

Mixon777: http://offline.computerra.ru/2008/724/352196/

What does margaret have to say about him?

The Eurodollar, the most unpredictable and capricious pair - everyone in the market knows that. I have my doubts that it is possible to find some kind of permanent grail for this pair. I was asked once how I feel about autotrading on EURUSD. No, I answered. Why? Because it is chaotic, neither rules nor laws concerning other pairs work on it and this is a fact. When trading this pair, you need to be ready for any changes and be quite objective in assessing what is happening in the market - a robot cannot do that.

margaret:
The Eurodollar is the most unpredictable and capricious pair - all market participants know that. I have my doubts that it is possible to find some kind of permanent grail to this pair. I was asked once how I feel about autotrading on EURUSD. No, I answered. Why? Because it is chaotic, neither rules nor laws concerning other pairs work on it and this is a fact. When working with this pair, you should be ready for any changes and be quite objective in assessing what is happening in the market - a robot cannot do that.
If you add a martingale it's either a shovel for gold or a perpetual flat - ah yes, an avalanche - I forgot)))

Mixon777:
If you add a martingale, it's either a shovel for gold or a perpetual flat - ah yes, an avalanche - I forgot)))
All simple and correct: enough muwings and Fibonacci levels... I don't know anything about "avalanche" and never have, so I have no idea what we're talking about...

margaret:
It's simple and true, enough muvings... I don't know anything about "avalanche" and never have, so I have no idea what it's about...
In theory, the grail is based on martingale - but the market knows these methods and hits stops more often than profits - most trend-following EAs kill the market with pullbacks, reversals - and the machine does not understand that it has been cheated - as a result, it either loses or makes a very small profit

margaret:
It's very simple and correct: it's enough muwings and Fibonacci levels... I don't know anything about "avalanche" and never have, so I have no idea what it's about...

Also true about Fibonacci - but with me it doesn't always work - for example from a fractal breakdown to the fractal bottom - corrections are always in the red zone.)

margaret:
The Eurodollar is the most unpredictable and capricious pair - all market participants know that. I have my doubts that it is possible to find some kind of permanent grail to this pair. I was asked once how I feel about autotrading on EURUSD. No, I answered. Why? Because it is chaotic, neither rules nor laws concerning other pairs work on it and this is a fact. When trading this pair, you need to be ready for any changes and be quite objective in assessing what is happening in the market - a robot cannot do that.
It has always seemed the opposite to me. Which pair is more or less predictable and not capricious?

seolink74:
I always thought it was the other way round. Which pair do you think is more predictable and not capricious?

Only the Banker knows this and if he did I think he'd own the whole earth) And think about why I started to study Gunn

463 is the resistance level - the first target is 452 - if the pair reaches it on the day it will be great or break it and go back to 469

Mixon777:

Only the Banker knows this and if he did I think he would own all the land) But think about it - why did I start studying Gunn?

463 resistance level - first target is 452 - if the pair reaches it on this day it will be great.

I know why you started studying Gann ... so you can hamster on your feet :))) and become the owner of all the land :))
Reason: