[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 333

margaret:
This is not a Repin painting, but a suggested figure formed on the hour by the Eurodollar pair

It looks like a head-shoulder... of a man in a shuttle bus...

artikul:
Sell the euro while the candle is bullish ))))

I'm not selling or buying anything today, I'm going to bed, Europe is wiser than Asia...

Longer-term, pips chasing, decision makers should probably wait for the price to move beyond the white trendlines)).

Was on Admiral Markets website, looking at Igor Pak's wave markup. On the chart, his thoughts on the eurik situation.

RekkeR:

Long term chasing pips to make a decision should probably wait for the price to go beyond the boundaries formed by the white trend lines.)

They're not chasing....))))), they're quietly picking them...))))

Trends, what are they? What outlandish beast is this, something to do with the mythical support and resistance lines..., from this "op-ed"...)))) ?

Sweet:

They don't chase....))))) but quietly collect them...))))

Trending, what is it? What outlandish beast is this, something to do with the mythical support and resistance lines..., from this "op-ed"...)))) ?

MT4>insert>lines>trend lines.

Nicht ferstein, how sprechen zee Strenger? )))

Handelsblatt: "German guarantees for a crisis fund to bail out Europe's financially troubled countries were higher than originally planned. 211 billion euros against 120 billion, German Finance Minister Schaeuble said after a meeting with his EU counterparts in Luxembourg."

RekkeR:

MT4>insert>lines>trend lines.

Nicht ferstehen, how sprechen sie Stränger? )))

Ja, ich habe Danke verstanden, aber mir ohne Notwendigkeit dieser Fieberwahn (ich über die Linien), aber Danke.

What is Stranger? Search in MT4>insert?

Sweet:

They don't chase....))))) but quietly collect them...))))

Trending, what is it? What outlandish beast is this, something to do with the mythical support and resistance lines..., from this "op-ed"...)))) ?

Hello...can i have your vision for EURUSD ? in the long term 1-2 months ?

seolink74:
Hello...can i have your vision for EURUSD ? in the long term 1-2 months

You, puzzled...))) This is a question for wave analysts. I'd rather not say anything. This far (unfortunately), I can't see it.
Reason: