[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 474

seolink74:

Yes, I have a general indicator of option levels

Thanks :) And my free Canadian has stopped downloading data ))))

93408:

Thanks :) My free Canadian has stopped downloading data ))))

Actually it's a bit hard to use these option levels for intraday... Theoretically, looking at these levels you could open a bay sel order anywhere and wait for each TP

They can only be used as a possible reversal level (profit fixing point with a pullback if the volume was large)

solar:

The Bank of China has been selling two billion dollars every day from its enormous foreign currency reserves for the past few weeks. Part of the proceeds are being converted into euros. China has also started to get rid of US Treasury securities. Experts believe China's financial priorities are shifting towards Europe.

The euro is also on the upside, of course, because of the deal with Merkel.

Looking at the stats - nobody cares that the Euro is overbought ?

Oh, and here's something else.

Another take profit 50 pips from the level ! Give me an EA that will automatically set take profit on orders and pending orders !

Prove at least your usefulness dear -

I'd like to post the forecast too.....))))))))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134359

Who can implement the idea? I have not seen such a thing in the base would be very useful

Mixon777:

Another take profit 50 pips from the level ! Give me an EA that will automatically set take profit on orders and pending orders !

Prove at least your usefulness dear -

can the Grider advisor be considered an approximate analogue of your idea?
Files:
grider.zip  6 kb

seey:

I'd like to post the forecast too.....))))))))))

I think so too...))) unless it reaches somewhere around 1.4320.

Mixon777:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134359

Who can implement the idea? I have not seen such a thing in the base would be very useful

There is something similar, but it puts a stop and profit when the order triggers
Reason: