[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 418

Who nailed me for levels and martingale - on a pullback of 50 pips I earned more than on 170 pips trend - that's the power! All positions have overlapped from the level with a total profit of 120 points - just at the level of 50 pips! ) wait for 116.20, then wait for pullback - or start a chain of martin orders! ) against the trend, counting on the liquidity of 50 pips!

Another scary thing is a hamster train on USD JPY 90%% !!!

Total on the euro yen train dollar yen and pound yen - the task is to drain them this week ) and we chop the cabbage

RekkeR:

)))

oh I can't....rjak..... there are similarities with forex)))) definitely))))

Evgen157:

You are so annoying(( Fire at them .... HELP !!!

Yeah Abrams and small rocket launchers and Humvees etc? - There were also chemical protection vans.

They only move them at night - so no one would see them)) but rumors are flying.

Mixon777:

Who was it who was nagging me about levels and martingale - on a pullback of 50 pips I made more than 170 pips on a trend

Oh, come on, if you had lost money because of the same order chain, we wouldn't have known about it anyway.

Mihon, when are you going to grow up and start risking real money?

At least put a hundred quid of your own into a micro account and start trading for real.

For now, just emotions and air castles.

sergeev:

Oh, come on, if you had lost because of that same order chain, we wouldn't have known about it anyway.

Yeah, yeah -- we did back in the day.)

Mixon777:

Who nailed me for levels and martingale - on a pullback of 50 pips I earned more than on 170 pips trend - that's the power! All positions have overlapped from the level with a total profit of 120 points - just at the level of 50 pips! ) wait for 116.20, then wait for pullback - or start a chain of martin orders! ) against the trend, counting on the liquidity of 50 pips!

Another scary thing is a hamster train on USD JPY 90%% !!!

Total on the euro yen train dollar yen and pound yen - the task is to drain them this week ) and we chop the cabbage

Hey Mixon777, still rocking. "Good for you, sticking to your principles. But we'll never take you fishing with us... you're too noisy. And "fish" likes silence and good bait. :-))

SEVER11:
Hey Mixon777, you're still rocking. "Good for you, sticking to your principles. But we'll never take you fishing with us... you're too noisy. The "fish" likes silence and good bait. :-))

PR for the profile was a success.)

Mixon777:

The PR for the profile was a success.)

Who wants what, we don't need that kind of fame and popularity

SEVER11:
Who wants what, we don't need that kind of fame and popularity

Remember this day the USD JPY is 90% Buy - watch them go down in droves)

EUR JPY will go up by 90 pips in cycles if it does, then USD JPY - the puppeteer will fill pockets with money for those who are in the buy

Reason: