[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 46

Yes please :). Only I rarely look at it - just put it up for confirmation.
Files:

mimohodom:
M30 - 1.3169, 1.3322, M 5 - 1.3286
and what was that about?

herzogtier:
and what was that about?

Actually, those are the targets below... Why, we will close below 1.4046 on the H1, and fly to 1.32-1.33, and then we may return to 1.45, and the analysts will tell everyone about the increased volatility as a consequence of some micro macro factors...

mimohodom:

Actually, it's the targets down...

very optimistic....700pps down is pretty cool. Any arguments? Cause I might as well say the target is 1.5700.

herzogtier:

very optimistic....700pc down is pretty cool. Any arguments? Because I might as well say the target is 1.5700

I've posted three January!!! FZR, and one of them is even on M5, i.e. there is an upside pass with a divider, but there was no return behind the FZR line, and it is bound to be.

mimohodom:

I posted three January FZRs!!! FZR, and one of them is even on M5, i.e. there is an upside pass with a divider, but there was no return beyond the FZR line, and it is bound to be.
I still don't think the market owes anyone anything

herzogtier:
Golden words! But I'm still hoping for a weekly cycle, down to 1.4047 on Monday and a 1.41-42 flat for the rest of the week. Further is unknown. We will have to see how Monday opens and closes.

herzogtier:

And I think it's "kind of a market", with a programme from some Boston Technologies, and it's obliged to run exactly according to the programme.

I see the eur_usd as a strong upward move, at least to 1.526141, but this is in the long term.

The push was from 1.188975 and should reach 1.635337.

But it is harder to say when the breakthrough will go to that value.

Although, in my opinion, it has already started.

herzogtier:

Based on the level and the Fibo Fan: Price has stopped at 38.2%, and the third line of the Fibo Fan (61.8%) has not yet been broken. Based on all the above, we can conclude: If the price breaks through and fixes under the level of 38.2% of the Fibo line and under the level of 61.8% of the Fibo fan, the movement to the 50% Fibo level is possible. At the rebound from the 38.2% level, growth to 23.6% is possible.

Your Fibo fans are strangely tight .
Reason: