[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 41

Sold )))) Uh ... Demolymons, of course ))))

Mathemat:

What a rough week it's been on the forum....

And it all started with Mixon777...does he have black magic or something?

margaret:

What a rough week it's been on the forum....

And it all started with Mixon777...does he have black magic or something?

There's been an invasion of missions! (astral cleansing as best I can :))

And we are calm, no more earthquakes, no hurricane, thank God it didn't reach our house... That's a good thing.

Galina:

You people amaze me!

In the beginning, everything that touched the avalanche was scorned, everything and everyone, left and right. The argument was kind of there, I mean, there was no argument at all. They had no profitable accounts and that was fine. I had showed them more than one and offered them for everybody to see. NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU! Show me a profit and we'll think about it... maybe... if you really convince me...

i showed you the account now, so what? Nobody was interested ! it's amazing !

I say that an avalanche in its pure form will of course lead to a loss... We may lose any deposit, but the end of the account is depreciated as 2*2=4 )))).

But in skilful hands it is an excellent tool that can work perfectly on depo, and very small, and with fixed risks, and with limited drawdown.

This is a very important market situation, in which the market participants are often unaware of the basic rules of risk management.

For examples do not have to go far, for example Egor writes: "to close just this kind of TS, you need to first trade in the +, and then in -, because closing a loss equal to the deposit leads first to a margin call, and not the fact that then will be closed profitable trades" . You do not know that even a beginner in forex, Egor knows the margin call on the balance in the account, not the drawdown. The moment when the minus position is closed, even if the volume of 300 000 rubles, there is also a plus, which at this time by far outweighs the minus.

Many people on this branch do not know elementary things. And ignorance is the root of all evil for any trader. And when it comes to writing strategies, and moreover a robot, this point is crucial.

All, even subconsciously, are looking for the grail, and while most searchers somewhere deep in their hearts are convinced that the world simply MUST give it to them, one way or another.

The mentality is astonishing: nobody wants to work, nobody needs it, and give us the grail, but hurry up!

Take it! Here it is, lying there for a long time unattended )))) We just need to tweak it and go to battle! No, give us the ready thing !

GOOD LUCK TO ALL DUMMIES, AT THE END OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WHAT, BUT I DOUBT IT.

Galina:

Sorry to interfere again...

but we were just asking about "masterpieces" and "millionaires."

Of course, my modest finances are hardly a great achievement, but I'm quite happy.

Here's a screenshot of one of my accounts

My initial deposit was 15 000 p. and now I have 118 000 on my account.

I trade with trader, full automatic, trapping in its pure form, i.e. coefficient of multiplication 2. I trade during the day, from 10.00 to 21.00 on MSC.

It winds volume with restriction on the drawdown. Korochey as to minus more than 4 000 rubles, then goes automatically fixing loss. The maximum lot 1.28. That is, the drawdown in this approach is limited, and the only risk is to run into a fix loss say three or four times in a row. But, as my account shows, it is possible, but very unlikely. My deposit of 15 000 RUR allows me to trade by this strategy without fear of total and sudden loss. The leverage of 1000, the company henness. )))

My trade channel is rather narrow: 69-89 pips on five digits (7-8 pips anciently).

My account is almost 7 months old.

You can badmouth this method as you like, but I'll tell you one thing:

ONLY THIS METHOD HAS LONG AND STEADILY BRINGS ME INCOME.

Everything else is fickle and unreliable.

Of course, everyone decides for himself. If you give a monkey a grenade, you understand the result.

The same here, Lovina in inexperienced hands is a guarantee of a quick drain on the account!

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

That's it.

I'm not taking part in any more dialogues on this subject. There is still no point in proving anything to anyone.

Good luck to all )))

Galina:

Slowly but surely winding up plus)))

There is no point in quoting all the posts, this is from the last one from here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433 believe me, there are a few dozen...

one forum member offers to "stop by" for a visit:

for what? to take fraudulent advantage of his funds. read carefully:

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=88291&st=0

http://forexsystems.ru/poisk-investora/60355-otlichnaya-pribyl%60naya-torgovaya-sistema.html

For sure there are more similar threads, note that it is not PAMM, not asset management in its prevailing sense, it is a fraudulent way to seize funds of fooled investors and traders.

where is the guarantee that such "offers" have not been distributed on this forum? for example, to her celestials, fans of her predictions here...

A healthy body should expel parasites, squeeze them out. But it is the social task of moderators to free us from pseudotraders, i.e. swindlers...

RekkeR:

A forum thread that deals directly with the market cannot help but live by the rules of the market, contrary to the rules of those who make the rules ))))

A friendly column from post-Soviet latitudes, with songs, balloons and banners, will not squeeze into the narrow bourgeois welfare loophole )))

Take your time with your posts ...I stopped there ..... I can't keep up with what Yuri is writing about .... Slow down ...I can't catch up with you ....

Mathemat:
Please tell me, maybe I don't understand something... Is this thread for seeing what's going on in the market (Trends, forecasts, implications) or for proving the TS work?

artikul:

Sold )))) Uh... demolimon of course ))))

pound seems to have worked it out too - now down (next week already)

margaret:
Please tell me, maybe I don't understand something ... Is this thread created to see what is happening in the market (Trends, Forecasts, Consequences) or to prove the TS work?

Sorry, won't happen again.

I just had to support the moderators in their struggle to clean up the ranks)

The question is: what is the difference between the real and simulated markets?

Many here have written about the upcoming hike to 1.4509-4510, indeed, there is such a goal - return to FZR on H1 and M30, but this goal according to my calculations of the indicator is a bit "lame": on M30 the convergence will be got only if to do the calculation through Close, and on H1 in any calculation the convergence of negative and positive oscillator readings (and they must be both negative) - in short, in the general downward trend I will not risk with such a trade, which in time may be half a year, and may not close in the positive.

By the way, on M5 there are still targets at 14653 and 14621, the upper one is also "smelly", but the second one (the lower one) is fine, "cheerful".

Reason: