[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 327

Tantrik:

I have two bars in strategy, one is down a bit - let's go down but after going up 60-70pp. to 1.4380 - very necessary....

And we will go higher, judging by the option levels. But the lower targets as an option may work out

The throes of creativity, citizens? )))

Н4

D1

We'll go downstairs again...

andreika:
Can someone send me a picture of the yusuf indicator

artikul:
The throes of creativity, citizens? )))

wear rubber gloves! - observe safety precautions.

andreika:
can someone send me a picture of the yusuf indicator

Predicts a fall:

ׂ

IgorM:

Here you go and tick the box ... )))))

sezon:
We'll go downstairs again...

I agree. Not too far away.

SJS:

if you want to draw a pattern you have to not only look similar to the one you've just posted but also the position of the check points on fibo levels at least - the more non-conformity the weaker the pattern action is expected to be.

I think that the market is more important to close the gap today.)

I think the market needs to close the gap, today's wedge should have gone up, the Euro should have rebounded but with a few bullish volumes, they borrowed from the gold and gave it back.

the euro was the last pair to go up, the yen was the last pair to go down, the yen was the last pair to go up.

the eu was the last pair to open a gap, because the market went quiet after 1.4310

the euras was the last pair to close the gap, because the market went almost all the way to 1.4310.)

it's not mister genius, you just know, remember and see.

i don't show you the real deal and i don't trade on the demo because i don't want to prove anything

There is nothing to talk about, let alone measure who has the longer and fatter.

I answered because everyone has delusions, no one is infallible.

THERE WAS NO GEP ON THE EUCHRE!!!! That's your DC's problem! I was waiting for a gap down too, but there was NO gap...

Do not be lazy, go back to Sunday night page, my discussion with Sweet, starting with a screenshot I told what would happen to the euro today, the trading plan was 90% complete except for the nuances, and then I only commented on it online and traded only on it, now my posts without charts, except for the screens, which show everything - is rubbish ...

Reason: