[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 363

Tantrik:

... (posted my zulu trade in my profile - no need to comment!)

Igor, you're an underground scalper, aren't you? )))

Kitsan:

And why do you keep saying the same thing for hundreds of pages? About hamsters and how they get cheated. You are understood by everybody. Why do you keep repeating how "smart" you are and how stupid everyone around you is? Do you have low self-esteem?

Crowd logic, awesome - you think alike - and I've been told the same thing 100 times already - what's the result? that you BUY button will be pressed by 100 people? the same reaction as yours to my posts - and most importantly that it works! )

Market trolling - tricking people into taking dough - and you're having fun - well - buy more USD JPY with 52% sell) and the price is going up !

SJS:

with Alpari the "thermometers" are significant but I can not vouch for the correctness of the year but it is a low probability - the volumes may disappear and new ones may appear.

the market is like any other mechanism, it is looking for balance (equilibrium).

we can say that it goes where the volumes are smaller to increase (buy sell) or to decrease the opposite (losses, closes, sell outs).

i.e. in money: to buy volumes give 1pp profit, you need to take it from sell and if there are less volumes, where to get it, it is ok to go to sell.

i do not want to rack my brain here is what we get from Alpari at the moment (data update every hour)

and separately

the AUDJPY is steep going down but may close buy and sell.)

Volumes are everything - positions are nothing!!! The market balances volumes not positions, positions stay with your brokerage company - volumes go to the market

You have a thermometer from the kitchen with 30 thousand customers - I have total statistics and it is 600 thousand traders at least + the coolest dealer in the U.S., he also has a thermometer Amanda - and so do I.

I have already given them all here - this just confirms it

Ahhh - the pullback of 50 pips I was talking about has turned out to be a trend reversal - well, the main thing is that from level to level - great

Handle levels on kv 9 gannah - 2 leverage - and then go back down to bailing out the BUY's) Second batch of stops coming up!

Mixon777:

You have a thermometer from 1 kitchen where 30 thousand clients - I have total statistics and that is 600 thousand traders at least + the coolest dealer in the US he also has amanda thermometers -

All I've said here is this just confirms

The "idea" was that positions are not representative at all, e.g. 2 buy positions may be as much a volume as 1000 sell positions)))

this is the most correct info, ratio of buy and sell volumes, i think so

I was once zombified by the masterforex-v system too, but the market quickly sobered me up...

Mixon777, you're like Glory masterforex, shouting that everything is easy, KC is scamming everyone around, blah blah... but you can't lay out the stats and monitoring, at least for 2 months? Why not? Because I don't have any :)

Good fall, how long is this celebration going to last?

Mixon777:

Crowd logic, awesome - you think alike - and I've been told the same thing 100 times already - what's the result? that you BUY button will be pressed by 100 people? the same reaction as yours to my posts - and most importantly that it works! )

Market trolling - tricking people into taking dough - and you're having fun - well - buy more USD JPY with 52% sell) and the price is going up !

I asked you simple questions. And you took them all in stride and didn't answer any of them. That's the point of these questions: "Why do you keep repeating the same thing? Are you fixated?" It's as if you've discovered America for yourself and can't get enough of it. Can't you just lay out your vision of the situation and that's it, without all the hamsters and other nonsense.

P.S. No offence.

Larisa:

Good fall, how long will this holiday last?

I am looking at gbpusd if it slows down, then the eu holiday is over, but in the meantime, let's go the way of the pound )))

The commodity is falling without any hints, usdjpy is breaking through the critical 80.61 level, if it succeeds, the holiday may last longer ))

chepikds:

I was once zombified by the masterforex-v system too, but the market quickly sobered me up...

Mixon777, you're like Glory masterforex, shouting that everything is easy, KC is scamming everyone around, blah blah... but you can't lay out the stats and monitoring, at least for 2 months? Why not? Because I don't have any :)

Reminds me of Niroba's reincarnation of the pips
Reason: