[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 260

93408:

He's going to bite his elbows for getting out of the sells early )))))))))))

Tomorrow he'll buy in)))) or they'll bury him .....

Tantrik:

the canadian is a cup.

Option levels on the Canadian.

Your screenshot

Right on the levels ))))

DragonSL:

To rephrase my question, at what levels should the Euro be caught on a pullback in order to refill the sell side?

93408:

Option levels on the Canadian.

Your screenshot

Right on the levels ))))

wrote about the canadian a long time ago and the pivot level was showing (maybe a month ago ) so today's options have nothing to do with it.

Tantrik:
wrote about the canadian a long time ago and the pivot level was showing (maybe a month ago ) so today's options have nothing to do with it.

So that's why I wonder.... HOW? Teach me, sensei ;)

93408:

So that's why I wonder... HOW? Teach me, sensei ;)

:))

previous Tc - "no point to the enemy" (testing completed) .... if you give 1 point to the market (no big deal) then you can give 10, then 100, then 1000 (no 1000 is a lot but 10 for 100 is another matter)

Law of Troubles: yesterday I entered the buy so well, Eurobucks seemed to be going up, I put in b/u. Well, all in all, everything was fine. I went on holiday, came back and the eu was in a slump. Stops - our friends)))))

Kitsan:
Footsteps are our friends)))))
Yeah, I wish they would be less, but after the SL it is nice to think where we are going and look from the outside, it has been a long time since we had such high bars on the daily chart, I think those who are used to sit out the losses are going down

Here, I wonder if it will fly away or not ))

I want to summarize my calculations and analysis, which was on the page https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page212. Then I showed everyone my vision of market development graphically on the period H4 and did not explain anything. And now, looking at it, I see that I was right. Although, frankly speaking, on Monday and Tuesday I lost 3 accounts on extreme and 4% of my deposit, and only today I turned out to be in the good plus. I also think that the downtrend is still there until it reaches the FE 161.8 level on the chart I showed. This level of FE 161.8 will probably be broken through as well and maybe only then the rise will start. I am putting up my chart again from the trade passed.

I would also like to say that all formed dragon heads did not justify itself for a long time, I think, it will not justify itself now to the full extent, unless of course we are in for a surprise. We have to take it more seriously this time.

Reason: