[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 293

A very interesting picture is starting to emerge on H4 for the price movement of the next bar at 2011.06.17 20:00 .

I'm going for a walk until 8:00 p.m.

EVgEN_SA:
I'm going out till 8:00 p.m.

What if you're late and come back at 10 p.m.? (accuracy is the politeness of kings! -accuracy in everything and price up to 6 points) (the lower it falls, the more I'll take on the bajas)

Tantrik:

What if you're late and come in at 10:00 p.m.? (accuracy is the politeness of kings! -accuracy in everything and price to 6 points) (the lower it falls, the more I'll take in the baja)

:-)))))

Silence....Trishe pablo collects to go in with a big lot. Now for 50 million, maybe more. Best trailer of the year, Trisha rules.

Evgen157:

Looks like fixing on the news. Eliot's 3rd wave on the minutes ) I think 1.42...or nonsense )

On the minutes, starting with this bar, we have a steady downtrend, for which all the news and pullbacks are nothing more than ripples on the water )))) So much talk, as if no one has ever seen corrections and sideways ))))

is something going on? Greece has discovered a gold mine on Olympus?

The news on Europe is bad and the euro is up

I was just watching a report from Greece and it's a real mess... Yesterday Greece floated its debt securities at 30% per annum. It is clear that it will never pay back its debts. Neither what they took before nor what they are going to take now. So the Germans will have to work the whole country in three shifts to give the Greeks something to drink and eat after the next strike. But I do not understand another thing: what kind of idiots buy the Euro in such a situation? To move the price up like that would be a huge amount of money.

93408:

is something going on? Greece has discovered a gold mine on Olympus?

The news on Europe is bad and the euro is up

Rumour, rumour....:-)

FxRoller:

I was just watching a report from Greece and it's a real mess... Yesterday Greece floated its debt securities at 30% per annum. It is clear that it will never pay back its debts. Neither what they took before nor what they are going to take now. So the Germans will have to work the whole country in three shifts to give the Greeks something to drink and eat after the next strike. But I do not understand another thing: what kind of idiots buy the Euro in such a situation? To move the price up like that would be a huge amount of money.

So maybe it is not in Europe but in America? ;) Maybe Bush decided to sponsor Greece as well, that's how the eva quid collapsed )))))))))
Reason: