[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 18

margaret:

I misspoke a bit. The question was about the Ruble "what role do you see for the Ruble in the short term?" And the country itself is unpredictable and what will happen to it in 5 years is hard to say...

Vanga's last prediction was:

USA - to fall apart, Russia - to prosper, and there will be grace in Ukraine.

But when that time will come - no one knows....

I don't think it will be long now.... As long as Medvedev's words do not differ from his deeds...)))

all the way up????

)))

margaret:

I misspoke a bit. The question was about the Rouble "what role do you see for the Rouble in the short term?"

There is no global role. Although long and persistent talk about settlements in national currencies between Russia and China, and rumours that the entire BRICS group (not sure about South Africa) will seek to do this to eliminate dependence on the dollar for settlements, for which each country will have to create reserves of national currencies of member countries.

Temnyj:
There is no global role. Although long and persistent talk about settlements in national currencies between Russia and China, and rumors that like the entire BRICS group (not sure about South Africa) to this will seek to eliminate dependence on the dollar for settlements, for this it seems will have to create in each country reserves of national currencies of member countries.

That is it, the dollar should be excluded from settlements. Rumours often turn into facts.

Good rumours)))))))

I read the first book about the end of the tank in 91. It was like the end of the century was definitely over. Like, piss in my boot if there's any left for the next century. And the way

he was buried in the summer of 2008, I'm sure everyone on this forum remembers.

My children, leave the rotten bazaar to the rabid patriots. Come up with strategies, test and trade, and happiness will come before the baksokirk.

IDLER:

Come up with strategies, test, trade, and happiness will come before the buckkirk

Offer))))

FATHER

Evgen157:

Offer))))

I offered a hundred pips this morning.

IDLER:

I've been bidding on a hundred pips this morning.

Well,thank you)))))))

And I'm waiting....))) here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page13

Reason: