[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 193

toxa79:

well done ))))

Who can tell me what the target for today is approximately, will it reach 1.44?

All as expected ;)

Noterday:

All as expected ;)

Yeah, with a setup like this, someone made money in a couple of days... That's cool, you'd have to be such a pro...

Now the EURUSD will be oriented (within a couple of hours) may roll up and then go north, as deep as 1.443.

There is nothing to see below, the time will be tomorrow. (Wait)!!!

To sell something you don't need, you first have to buy something you don't need, and we don't have the money...

toxa79:

To sell something you don't need, you first have to buy something you don't need, and we don't have the money...

:-)))))

EVgEN_SA:

I hope there are no more who dream of tops 14880 etc.

There are...I haven't closed yet... Although in a small loss :( The SL strategy still allows me to hold the position... although there are only 70 pips left

Fibo fan on D1, if you play with it, it is now hovering at 38 level...if it closes behind it...then SL... But so far no selling above the 26th muvin

Here is H4, here 14515 is the FZR to which there should be a return. There is a return but no bar close below 4515 yet. We need to wait till 19.00 Moscow time. If it closes below 4515 - it means that the PFR has been completed, so we may go up to 4696, the more so because there is an unfinished wave on the H1. If the price does not fall below 4515 - they will draw a new bar on the H4 and may go to the next FZR on the H4, it is 4319 and 4204. I hold Sell for now, I don't have an upside signal yet.

2011.06.09 15:37 Trichet has signalled that interest rates will rise in July.

This news has been published several times in the terminal ))))))

As far as I understand it is for the upside.

Reason: