[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 20

The eu is very tight on the daily chart under the 1.4236 price level.

Today is the decisive day.

If we close the daily body above this level, the eurik will continue to rise very quickly and it will not be so shaky.

But the pullback, which may start now, will break the whole picture.

If a pullback happens, I'm out of here, my friends...

I'm gonna sell it like a motherfucker.

If the pullback starts now, I'll wash my hands of it and sell it so hard.)

Galina:

If we close the daily body above this level, the eurik will continue to rise very quickly and it will not be so shaky.

But the pullback, which might start now, will break the whole picture.

It looks to me like there should be a pullback from that level...

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9026/eurusdm15n.gif

What's there to whistle about? The varmint is priced, the rest sucks as usual. Summer's coming, activity's going down. We'll grow back a little bit. And flounder a little bit.

That's the strategy.

Galina:

If you follow my strategy, you may see the eurik whistling 320-360 pips down or the same amount up ))))

Thanks, Galina, your strategy is cool, I'm in profit due to your predictions/expectations...

So inclined to trust while I sit on the fence...

YEAH...GIRLS ARE GREAT)))))))))

Galina

HOW'S THE PIPS ??? )))))

Galina:

If they do that, they'll go 320-360 pips down or the same amount up)))

Galina You should at least explain the levels of what you're explaining... I'm going clear to the upside...

1 Based on the Ishimoku strategy.

2 By option levels on the upside...

3 And until it has broken through the 38 Fibo level of all the upside we stand to sell and see it as a deep correction...

Evgen157:

Galina

HOW'S THE PIPS ??? )))))

Why the sudden question?

I don't do pips at all. You got me confused with who?

I usually trade long positions.

seolink74:

Galina, at least explain to me what you are explaining... I'm going straight to the top...

1 By Ishimoku strategy

2 On the options levels at the top...

3 And until it has broken through the 38 Fibo level of the upside we stand to sell and consider it a deep correction...

I don't want to explain anything.

It's long and pointless, sorry, nothing I say will change anything. But it does not change anything. Everyone has their own strategy, and what works for me does not necessarily work for you.

I have described approaches that I use to open positions, but nothing has changed.

We have to look for the rules, we have to look for the rules, but in reality we do it again and it may lead to another loss.

I am sorry, I will not repeat it.

Galina:

I don't want to explain anything.

It's long and pointless, so if you'll excuse me, nothing I say will change anything. Everyone has their own strategy, and what suits me is not necessarily what suits you.

I have described approaches that I use to open positions, but nothing has changed.

We have to look for the rules, we have to look for the rules, but in reality we do it again and it may lead to another one losing a deposit.

I`m sorry, I`m not going to repeat it.

Greedy.....:)
Reason: