[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 366

Mixon777

Hi, when do you think the eurobucks will finish the move down? When to close?

Here is an example of a martingale from levels - through the level increase the position by 3 - and wait for a pullback -

Here's the price squared - and the degree of the market is only partially visible -

So, I already do not look at the chart - there is a mathematical model, the chart is the final outcome of this model )))

SJS:

Now I know where the excitement comes from, it's a lucky hit))

we don't need keys, we need a time line to set orders... Although I don't need it, you can move it ))))

My weekly statistics for USD JPY shows 20 profitable trades - based on that - analytics, news - I don't look and read only the chart and positions of victims - that's it!

apelbsin:

Mixon777

Hi, when do you think the eurobucks will finish the move down? When to close?

I see the market this way - now, after the breakdown, I have fixed a deal from the level, waiting for a pullback up 70 pips to the middle of the level - and then sell again

If it is blocked at the level or in the weir - then .............. we sell - I had 4 orders to sell, all with profit! The first was 431 - the second 421 - the third 441

I am saving up for a plane ) and you keep reading margaret ) ahah

It's just so awful, how many pages have been fucked up... Didn't getting banned help you...

Mixon777:

Here is an example of a martingale from levels - through the level increase the position by 3 - and wait for a pullback -

Here's the price squared - and the degree of the market is only partly visible -

So, I do not look at the chart - there is a mathematical model, the chart is the final outcome of this model )))

If it worked 100%, the graph would be like a saw, i.e. if you got to one level you would need to go to the previous one and do it all the time (channel).

itum:
It's just so awful, how many pages have been fucked up... Didn't getting banned help you...

What a cartoon)))

I suggest the moderator make a separate thread for Mixon and only allow him to post there ))

olyakish:
If it worked 100%, the chart would be like a saw, i.e. if you got to one level, you would need to break away and go to the previous one and so on (channel).

Believe it or not, I read an article that Gann made a 40 year forecast of Dow Jones liquidity - and all the key trough peaks worked out 100% in 10 years

Only when he died it was all wrapped up and only a narrow circle of people knew the forecast - but the method itself and all this was covered up and hushed up -

At the levels, it is a balance - a place where the market can turn around - for the euro see what's up and how I did it - if you are interested read on

http://forex-markets.ru/gann-ticker.html

Read all the way to the end.

Mixon777:

Read to the end...

I have discovered that there are harmonious and disharmonious relationships to the driving energy or force behind it in the action itself. Therefore, its behaviour ceases to be a mystery. With my method, I can determine the vibration of each stock and, taking into account certain time values, I can in most cases tell exactly how a stock will behave under given conditions.

The ability to determine the market trend comes from my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks according to their own rate of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules which steadily adhere to their individuality in response to the fundamental Law of Vibration. Science teaches that "the initial impulse of any kind eventually resolves into a periodic or rhythmic motion" and "just as the pendulum repeats its vibrations, just as the moon repeats its orbital motion, as spring comes every year, so do the properties of the elements periodically repeat as the weight of the atoms increases".

As a result of extensive research, studies and experiments carried out, I have discovered that not only do the stocks themselves vibrate, but the driving forces which govern the stocks are also in a state of vibration. These vibrating forces can only be recognised by the movements they cause in stocks and their value in the market. All meaningful market fluctuations or movements are cyclical because they occur according to a periodic law.

Science has established the principle that "the properties of an element are a periodic function of its atomic weight". A famous scientist stated: "We are convinced that the diversity of nature in its various kingdoms is closely related to the numerical relationships. Numbers are not jumbled, chaotic and random, but subject to a constant periodicity. Changes and events also appear in many cases to be wavelike".

Thus, I confirm that any phenomenon, be it in nature or in the stock market, must obey the universal law of causality and harmony. Every effect must have a corresponding cause.

If we want to prevent losses in speculation, we must deal with causes. Everything that exists is based on strict proportions and precise relations. There is no randomness in nature because mathematical principles of the highest order underlie all things. Faraday said: "There is nothing in the universe except mathematical points of force."

Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law; it is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe.

According to the Law of Vibration, every stock in the market moves in its characteristic field as regards vigour, volume and direction; all the essential characteristics of its development are determined by its own rate of vibration.

Shares, like atoms, are really centres of energy; they are therefore governed mathematically. Stocks create their own fields of action and forces; forces of attraction and repulsion, which explains why certain stocks drive the market at one time and freeze at another. Thus, to speculate scientifically it is imperative to follow nature's law.

After years of hard study I have proved, to my complete satisfaction as well as demonstrated to others, that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market."

All those who believe this nonsense visit https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138

Reason: