[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 259

Falling markets have no insurance factors )))) So it is too early to speculate about goals)))

artikul:
Falling markets have no insurance factors )))) So it is too early to speculate about goals)))

The main thing is to determine whether the market is declining or a correction

TBAPb:

the main thing is to determine whether the market is declining or correcting

We need to wait for the Greeks to get tired, go to bed or get hungry ))))

artikul:

We have to wait for the Greeks to get tired, go to bed or get hungry ))))

we had it for 70 years, i don't think the greeks can take it that long, and the eu won't understand :)

artikul:

We have to wait for the Greeks to get tired, go to bed or get hungry ))))

You'll have to wait a long time, they're too aggressive...

As for the dollar, the US came out with surprisingly good macro indicators and if tomorrow the Eurozone comes out with a lower-than-forecasted inflation percentage, the Euro will fly far and away tomorrow...

Greeks are proud, after all, they protect history. It's not easy to make them work.

margaret:

We will have to wait a long time, they are too aggressive...

As for the dollar, the US macro indicators are surprisingly good and if the Eurozone inflation rate is lower than forecast tomorrow, the euro will go far and away tomorrow...

Trichet will be reminded of his 10 million)))

margaret:

We will have to wait a long time, they are too aggressive...

As for the dollar, the US macro indicators are surprisingly good and if the Eurozone inflation rate is lower than forecast tomorrow, the euro will go far and away tomorrow...

So the sell will be very long?

Evgen157:

Trichet will be reminded of his 10 million)))

He's going to bite his elbows for getting out of the selloffs early )))))))))))

DragonSL:

I.e. will the sell be very long?

To rephrase my question, at what levels should I catch the euro on pullbacks to refill the sell?
Reason: