[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 121

HSBC economist Ryan Wang says: "Today's weak US data shows growing concerns about the health of the economy.

All the wolves visit the mihon branch. And tantrik has been there, and zet in a cap, and wizard, etc., and so have I. Mihona cycles, doesn't answer specific questions. It's clinical.

Margaret, why do you need such wolves, on the link you gave the other day - http://www.forexpros.ru/ - analysts were predicting an option fight back and forth?

Apparently you just need a social circle? Interested to hear your answer. I'm sober today.

The one in the cap misunderstood my avatar. It's not a goat I'm sitting on, it's a mountain sheep. It's in Dombai. And I'm not herding it, I'm sitting on it. Such animals are not found everywhere, and we have them - we have fought a small war.

snail09:
The one in the cap misunderstood my avatar. It's not a goat I'm sitting on, it's a mountain sheep. It's in Dombai. And I don't herd it, I sit on it. Not everywhere has such animals, but here - we didn't fight much - we have them.

a sheep for sure ))) we'll know...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all on summer holiday...

good luck everyone and have a good rest....

snail09:

All the wolves visit the mihon branch. And tantrik has been there, and zet in a cap, and wizard, etc., and so have I. Mihona cycles, doesn't answer specific questions. It's clinical.

Margaret, why do you need such wolves, on the link you gave the other day - http://www.forexpros.ru/ - analysts were predicting an option fight back and forth?

Apparently you just need a social circle? Interested to hear your answer. I'm sober today.

Are you trying to tell me that the waveformers are the people who betrayed me? I don't consider it a betrayal, everyone has the right to communicate with whomever they want. That's a different kind of communication there....

Don't worry about me, I'll be leaving the forum soon, probably forever...I won't do an encore. Everyone has his own circle of communication, everyone is looking for a companion of his mind, development and values ...

If you pay attention to the name of the forum and based on this name one can judge that here they share an opinion on the further movement in the market each according to its TS and if there is a match, it means the probability of prediction is more accurate ...

As for WA, I have to tell you that bank traders work on FA and WA basis and I know this fact firsthand...

sold at 4360.

due to greed, changed the take to 4262

margaret:

Are you saying that volnoviks are the people who betrayed me? I don't consider it a betrayal, everyone has the right to communicate with whomever they want.

Don't worry about me, I'll be leaving the forum soon, probably forever...I won't do an encore. Everyone has their own social circle, everyone is looking for a companion according to their intelligence, development and values...

Pay attention to the name of the forum and based on this name one can judge that here they share an opinion on the further movement in the market each according to its TS and if there is a match, it means the probability of prediction is more accurate ...

As for WA, I must tell you that bank traders work on FA and WA basis and I know this fact firsthand ...

Not at all. The point is, this thread has given you some PR experience. You need it - rather need it, it allows you to keep in shape. Whether or not you leave this forum, Margaret, you'll find another one and post on it with the same enthusiasm. You already understand TA in general terms, but believe me, if you, Margaret, are a materialist and attach so much importance to FA, why do you need this empirical VA? Is it for sensations?

ZS. By eure you have a long (immodest question)

snail09:

Not by any means. The point is that this thread has given you some PR experience. You need it, or rather need it, to keep you in shape. Whether you leave this forum or not, Margaret, you'll find another one and post in it with the same enthusiasm. You already understand TA in general terms, but believe me, if you, Margaret, are a materialist and attach so much importance to FA, why do you need this empirical VA? Is it for sensations?

ZS. Your eure is long (immodest question).

I got on the forum completely by accident ... When I saw that people put sell orders (if I remember correctly at that time it was 1.34) and thought: What a mess, do not they see that there is a clear increase ... so I stepped in with my FA... I've been working for so many years and didn't even know there were such forums...

I'm not going to look for another forum (it's like a "semochka" and I can't leave it)... I just won't have time for a forum.

margaret:

I came to the forum quite by accident... I saw that people were placing sell orders (if memory serves me correctly at that time it was 1.34) and thought: what a horror, can't they see that there is a pronounced rise... so I stepped in with my FA... I've been working for so many years and didn't even know there were such forums...

I'm not going to look for another forum (it's like a "semochka" and I can't leave it)... I just won't have time for a forum.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How about answering the question once - long or short - is that weak?

snail09:
And you, I see, want to go all over the place with your own sword?
Reason: