[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 217

Mixon777:
Makes sense, we're all clowns and life is a circus - no audience
I'm afraid to guess how your immature hamster fantasy will react to this.

odiseif:
for me personally it is much more informative to look at this screen than rainbow dreams half blurred by incomprehensible clouds of hannah tables on a Friday full moon

What kind of mashup is this?

DragonSL:
What kind of a mashup is this?
it's a surgeon's indexes .

GoVegas:
I'm afraid to even guess how your immature hamster fantasy would react to that.

These are big fish reports - have known for a long time - even Larry Williams advised - but what is the point of the currency market ? This is the short term - no one will hold a position for 1 month etc.

Those who trade long term, they know exactly what the future holds - so they are already mega millionaires -

Hi all, sorry for the long absence.

wow...who came to us ..... again no Galina with bread and salt .... nice to see you Mr. Pupkin)) where have you been?

Mixon777:

These are big fish reports - have known for a long time - even Larry Williams advised - but what is the point of the currency market ? This is the short term - no one will hold a position for 1 month etc.

Those who trade long term, they know exactly what the future holds - so they are already mega millionaires -

You can only foresee the future, but you cannot know it. If methinks the country falls and that currency goes off the list, where will those millionaires go.

Forex is a toy for mega millionaires, they don't sit there.

>

odiseif:
wow...who came to us ..... again no Galina with bread and salt .... nice to see you Mr. Pupkin)) where have you been?

Hello, Odysseus. Working with my hands and solving "mundane" problems)))

.... I had to call in the virtual dolls... Sorry, Strange... Galina's been taken over by an avalanche. Margot's probably flying her Lexus to her rented cottage on the azure seashore.
This is a mess in our office. This place is taken over by hamsters... no one to take over.)
Reason: