[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 144

2011.06.03 15:44:46 *Greece: Negotiations with EU/IMF ended "positively"
2011.06.03 15:45:17 *Greece: New measures to be sent to parliament within days
2011.06.03 15:46:13 *Greece: Negotiations focused on deficit reduction plans, privatisation, reforms

SJS:

Well friends, )) as long as you trade on the forex, you should know the unique days and not show all sorts of pictures))

There is a strategy for Nonfarm. You may read what and when it happens and the strategy (not good in my opinion) here.

If you want to trade on 5 min you may get stuck here.

I calculate the days of the week etc.

margaret:
2011.06.03 15:44:46 *Greece: Negotiations with EU/IMF ended "positively"
2011.06.03 15:45:17 *Greece: New measures to be sent to parliament within days
2011.06.03 15:46:13 *Greece: Negotiations focused on deficit reduction plans, privatisation, reforms

To be honest, I don't care much about Greek news. It's just a country, to talk and talk about now.

EVgEN_SA:

To be honest, I don't care much about Greek news. It's just a country, to talk and talk about now.

And I went to your personal forum to report to you and you alone about the situation in Europe....

Evgen157:

While I can still tell we'll see)))

And about this pair I have already written, who listened to me in time, can make a good deal if they have a head.

margaret:
And I went to your personal forum to report to you and you alone about the situation in Europe....

Thanks a lot anyway. )))

USDCHF just closed. looks like there won't be a cine.

SJS:

Well friends, )) as long as you trade on the forex, you should know the unique days and not show all sorts of pictures))

There is a strategy for the Nonfarm. You can read what and when it happens and the strategy (not a good one, in my opinion) here http://strategy4you.ru/prostaya-strategiya-foreks/strategiya-torgovli-na-nonfarm-payrolls.html.

Have you written letters about us?

You learn a long time. All the more so, the case is new, unexplored...

Get the sled ready downstairs .

Ilap70:

Have you written letters about us?

No, not you)) or anyone else, but a planned event that allows you to make a fortune, it's a scheduled train, you can't be too sure about that )))
Reason: