[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 22

herzogtier:

Is there any online streaming?

Honestly? I don't know.

seolink74:
Not about the system as a whole, but at least on the basis of which one draws conclusions about price movements (pivot points)

that's my point - I don't know (and there is no trust)

andreika:

Honestly? I don't know.

What channel is it on?

Tantrik:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page456. I read the threads of forums where Galina is looking for investors - no matter what they say - she writes there.

Conclusions: it disappeared from eurowetka in autumn 2010. - The avalanche trade - now here (another mission) for well-known reasons - is a complete failure with half of it (and there is a lot of chatter).

If you do not know anything about the avalanche, you may have to give it to me, but I do not know what to do and how to react.

+1

So what did Benya say?

Gali's figures are often similar to mine. I have my own thing with dynamic grids and resistivity distribution.

IDLER:

Gali's figures are often similar to mine. I have my own thing with dynamic grids and resistivity distribution.

tell me...

Sorry, brother, it's a tough topic, a couple of volumes, and I'm typing with one finger.

IDLER:

Sorry, bro, it's a tough topic, a couple of volumes, and I'm typing with one finger.

I don't need to... newbies would like to hear it... maybe they'll learn something...

No, you don't...

There's an interesting speaker on RBC)

Reason: