[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 59

Vizard:

Well, the news, in my opinion, of course, should be watched during the day (without fanaticism)... today, for example, the eurozone was not very good and played for the bears....

but of course it's up to everyone... the main thing is not to harm the trade stake...

In real life I had an episode. I do not remember the exact date, take my word for it. I got stuck between these levels on the British. The price broke through the 2nd level down, then the 2nd became resistance and for 8 hours before the WB PM speech, I was scalping back and forth from level to median between them. All night long, until 10am.

snail09:
No need for a screenshot. Friday's levels work well. I want to learn how to set them myself. The information is there. I think that before the end of the quarter I need to go up to the option resistances (1.4336)

the problem is that there is no data for a meaningful analysis...for 10 years at least...if you know where to get such a history on options please share...

Vizard:
If I see a trend (a micro-trend... a possible reversal pattern), I try to get into it... I failed... I can reach a pips in the middle of the day... So there is no rigid framework... just an adequate pace - if you are wrong with the expected movement, you usually reach a positive or negative result at the end of the day... I prefer to work more within the day...
Wizard, I'm talking about fluctuations between levels, and you're talking about your method. I propose to use, and you again TA - well, you don't want to scalp - as you like...

There are no statistics. Ask where I gave the link
Vizard:

the problem is that there is no data for a meaningful analysis...for at least 10 years...if you know where to get such a history on options please share...

1.4047 to break through, consolidate and go up ? Interesting to hear the opinion of an old timer, moderator, mathematician for example ?

snail09:
Wizard, I meant fluctuations between levels and you meant your method. I propose to use, and you again TA - well, you don't want to scalp - as you like...

everyone has their own (trading method) and will...and that's ok...+ levels are considered rather slightly inclined as a rule....

offered great - it might work for someone... or do you think i or anyone else would rush to trade on them...of course not...

we're just exchanging ideas and so on.... maybe take a look this weekend...thanks for the info...haven't seen it...

snail09:
1.4047 to break through, consolidate and go up ?

touched channel resistance ...... let's see ... down ... or retest

Vizard:

it's different for everyone (trading method) and will be...and that's ok...+ levels are more like slightly inclined as a rule....

offered great - it might work for someone... or do you think i or anyone else would rush to trade on them...of course not...

we're just exchanging ideas and so on.... the level calculation on the link this weekend maybe take a look...thanks for the info...haven't seen it...

I bow before your expertise, Wizard! Anything you say will go down in history.

If it's no secret, until what level will you hold the long ones?

oleniknik:

touched channel resistance ...... let's see ... down ... Or retest ...

Imho to the north, cool as it is, 45 figure at least

Reason: