[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 485

DragonSL:

My weekly TP has not worked out yet, very behind schedule. Therefore it is possible to accelerate with a gap:

The accumulation of the upside offerers to 1.46 might interfere, we will see at the end of the day, I am betting on the Euroena for now, I am sitting in b.u.

strangerr:

That's better,

I've been drawing this wolf for a week now :-)

It's irrelevant, but MN is even cooler.

strangerr:

Since the wolf is a channel beast, one would assume the formation of a reverse wolf (but I don't see any foundation for it, only if default):

DragonSL:

Since the wolf is a channel beast, the main players have bet on the reverse wolf:

Those who have been involved in woofs for a long time know that the 5th point very often does not work out and a confirmation is needed to enter.

strangerr:

Those who have been working on vulphs know that the 5th point often fails and you need a confirmation to enter.

Here are two wulffs that have worked out fine:

It's just that a wolf is a channel pattern and then you start applying it as a reversal pattern and it's a bummer...

strangerr:

Those who have been in a long time know that the 5th point often fails and needs a confirmation to enter.

If we jump out of the bold dark blue channel, we go up, if not, it's a reverse wolf...

DragonSL:

If we jump out of the fat-dark-blue channel, we go up, if not, we go back up...
And the fundamentals do not prohibit further growth, with significant....

torgus:
This graph is shown as an example. It has a circle around the expanding triangle. For example.
So, what's the contradiction? You show it in a downtrend, I show it in an uptrend. It has the same function - a correction, and not a deep one. It corrected and moved further. Your chart and mine confirm that. What you call it, it does not matter, for you it is an expanding triangle, let it be so,, not the point.....)))) The main thing is that it shows that the movement is not over, that's the main thing....))))

It all depends on Monday's volumes.

If there is volume, there will be a drop.

But if they pull back overnight, the picture will change.

Reason: