[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 388

1.4000 would be good at once)

OnGoing:
1.4000 would be good)
EURUSD 29-30.06.2011 1.3803

rensbit:
EURUSD 29-30.06.2011 1.3803

ticked my calendar (((.

Noterday:

Yesterday's option went down the drain.

Current view on the eu.

Date for 1.51-53 targets will have to be recalculated.

My morning one is working so far, now just bumping into Andrews' pitchfork:

^ It's a picture you have to click on, sorry about the fucking Painter

Mixon777:
It's a business that to give you a profit 50% at least must be in deficit at all times - so ......................
Look up the Zipf principle on self-regulating systems...

There further down the Euro goes into such mazes of the lines that it can be driven there for a long time like the Poles' Susanin...

Tantrik already had the option once that the Euro got tangled up in the wires ))))

DragonSL:

My morning one is working so far, now just bumping into Andrews' pitchfork:

^ It's a picture you have to click on, sorry about the fucking Painter

Firefox does not display your picture, Explorer displays it without problems...

According to Murray levels, if the 1.4160 level is not broken, there should be a return according to the picture, although in my opinion (based on the latest FA data) there should not be such a rise

DragonSL:

There further down the Euro goes into such a wilderness of lines that it can be driven there for a long time like Susanin of the Poles...

Tantrik already had the option once that the Euro got tangled up in the wires ))))

Now they are groping the pair on BUY and SELL - They will make a perfect tehanalysis to get the crowd on the train again - and then dump it -

There are no coincidences in the world of big money - The most beautiful play is a well-planned one - keep in mind )

margaret:
Firefox doesn't display your picture, Explorer displays it without any problems...

And it's the fucking Painter's fault again ))))

Boring on the fence, but I don't feel like getting into that meat grinder today...

Reason: