[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 427

DragonSL:
Let's say you have to sell an old well-tested indicator for money to hamsters, like last year's snow to Eskimos (there is such a business in Forex). The main thing is that the bees don't realise that they are being ditched for honey. Bill Williams invented the Alligator and someone invented the rainbow. Respect and respect to the author of the idea, of course...
Electricity, gunpowder - atomic power - wagons - what next ?

Mixon777:
Are you an idiot? Tell me honestly? I'm doing this to demo profits and buy a demo plane too? No offence - I'm not proving anything - it's the same everywhere!
worse than.... (don't need anything....) (i'm into fish !)

But I remember a screenshot of Mixon 777, where there was his stats, I think there kids on deals 20 were almost all profitable, but your stats can't you throw?

Mixon777:

Oh, and here's another one!

Here's your strategy in action. I am drawing for those who doubt that I am in the loop (the first green flag is where Mixon agitated everyone to SELL):

CONCLUSION: to play by Mixon's TS you have to be Mixon, how did he not lose the depo trading against the trend? Only by the miracle of martingale...

Mixon777

Past bans were enough for you or not enough for you ?????

scorpion321:

And here I remember a screenshot Mixon 777, where there was his stats, pomoymu there kids on deals 20 were all profitable almost, but your stats do not throw?

I've thrown mine too, and others too, and he had stats where he said he only played against rainbows (against the trend) using Gunn's square and had a lot of plusses.

And I repeat, I have nothing against Mixon and his TS, just "TO PLAY BY MIXON STRATEGY ON MIXON'S BETTER TO BE A MIXON", full stop.

And everyone starts with algorithm, indicator, program it, signal throw it -- INCREDIBLE. You can't argue with 4 years of experience, that's the whole phenomenon...

And he's being scolded for littering the thread...

DragonSL:

Here is your strategy in action. Drawing for those who doubt that I'm in the loop:

CONCLUSION: you have to be Mixon to play by Mixon's TS, how did he not lose the depo by trading against the trend? Only by the miracle of martingale...

I'm blind and probably deaf ) maybe stop envying me ? - martin and multiplication by 3 rules )

I can close trades from levels and wait for a pullback - I think that's the way you can earn money for your hamster food )

I can build a chain of orders at least 8 levels - starting with $50 and ending with 5k - so I don't care where the price goes - the main thing that it goes 600 points in one direction in 1 week - no other risks unfortunately )

Mixon777:

So I'm saving up for a plane, fellow officers)

Dear Mixon! We, the Boeing aircraft manufacturer, came across this website quite by accident and are delighted to learn that you are planning to purchase an aircraft in the near future. We would like to offer YOU our new ultramodern aeroplane Boeing 787 Dreamliner. An aircraft for rich and successful people, not hamsters.

We hope that your Forex trading will be successful and soon you will become our regular customer. Regards Bowing Corporation!

smart:

Dear Mixon! We are a Boeing aircraft manufacturer who happened to visit this site and was pleased to learn that you intend to buy an aeroplane in the near future. We would like to offer you our new super modern aircraft Boeing 787 Dreamliner. An aircraft for rich and successful people, not hamsters.

We hope that your forex trading will be successful and that you will soon become our regular customer. Regards from Bowing Corporation!

Planes are a thing of the past, I want to develop a backpack based on hydrogen fuel - like a backpack and you can fly to any part of the city - country, county -

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86

What a perspective, and cars - yachts, houses, everything was already there - for the drudge) is nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GAhLmCdvhA&feature=fvsthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv89Ay0PxjM&feature=related

Mixon777:

Martin and multiplication by 3 rules )

From levels you can close trades and wait for a pullback - I think this way you can earn money for hamster food )

I use Fibo level to determine correction points more accurately. When we wait for the big trend with flat short corrections, then we will see what martin will say on counter-trend.

Martin is good for predictions with 90% probability and higher, stop fooling beginners...

I opened two positions with 50pp limit on New Year in two different directions and went to bed. I came to bed in the morning: one position had already closed with take profit and the other one was closed with small profit. Everyone was running around excited and shouting: the market is making money...

Reason: