[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 131

Tantrik:

Get in the buy more.
Merci, will there be steam?

-DEN-:

It's been a while since I've been on a ruble account, the picture impressed me, it remains to be seen what records are to blame for what happened!!!

Here's more ))))

aud franc at my finish line (it's time for the franc to correct in general)

I think we're going down for the pound now: divergence after divergence on the chart...

Bye

elliot123:
Bye

???

21april:

???
I think it's a U-turn.

On M5 we have two FZR with 4644 and 4620 (I will not attach the picture, believe me they are there), these FZR were previously passed with convergence, i.e. they are rappelling points for the return. But ! We now also have a whole branch of the technique Gunn!!!! Let's take out of it all complexities about squares and Venus in the third house, the final result is: two days up - two days down, i.e. entrance to buy with the aims, mentioned in the beginning, is recommended on June, 3 of this year.

mimohodom:

On the M5 we have two FZRs with 4644 and 4620 (I won't attach a picture, believe me they are there)...

I DON'T BELIEVE IT! (want a picture).

notice the H1 max/minimum is constantly expanding in the morning, what kind of pattern is this, what does it mean?
Reason: