[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 310

artikul:

Actually, for me the entry points of this script is a really painful issue)))). I still can't find the optimum))). If I compare my experience with yours I make the following conclusions: the program works quite accurately during correction and it fails during reversal of the main movement. And this is understandable, a trend is like a locomotive, and the pulling zone may be different. Sometimes there are two or three consecutive signals on top )))) Sometimes there is only one and the price moves further. But I am hardly able to teach the indicator to distinguish between a trend and a correction))) If only I try to calculate the efficiency by physical formulas and experiment with this value)))

The start and end of your battery coincides with the extremes of the USD and EUR indices. So there is something non-random about it.

khorosh:

The start and end of your battery coincides with the extremes of the USD and EUR indices. So there is something about this that is not coincidental.

It's not random! Math doesn't lie! Google the indices, they're a dummy for the price and not the other way around, especially since you have a screenshot of the eu, which is the largest part of the currency basket when calculating the indices :D

Tantrik:

astrological forecast for euR - for Monday (tentative without opening data) - fall.

And at least a C wave should be formed.

IgorM:
It is an accident! Mathematics does not lie! Googling indices is as simple as it sounds, they are a function of price and not the other way around, especially if you took a screenshot of the EUR which is the biggest part of the currency basket when you calculate the indices :D

I had no doubt that the indices were a function of a basket of currencies. That has nothing to do with it, you're just saying, "You're the boss in Kiev" just for the sake of saying something. It is a question of the reliability of the "battery", not of the principles of the index calculation.

khorosh:

I never had any doubt that the indices are a function of the currency basket. What do you have to do with it? Your answer is simple: "Don't worry about your elder brother in a cottage, don't worry about it". The question is about the reliability of the "battery", not about the principles of the index calculation.

credibility? You only proved 2x2, really convincing and credible, hello Uncle from Kiev, for more convincing in part: currency indexes are more important than the price - take the TF over you put a screenshot on the H1, if you seriously deal with indices google, there are sites where quotes are available online for the index, these quotes converge with the calculated index values on the M5 TF, but alas miracle does not happen, the older the TF the higher and the correlation between the currencies and the better viewed multi-currency relationships, which in part show the currency indices

SZS: where can i get a reliable Batterik-type tool? - Very interested, thanks.

IgorM:

credibility? You only proved 2x2, really convincing and credible, hello Uncle from Kiev, for more convincing in part: currency indices are more important than the price - take the timeframe above the above-mentioned screenshot on H1, if you are serious about the indices google them, there are websites where you can find on-line quotes for the indices, these quotes fit together with the calculated index values on the M5 TF, but alas, miracles do not happen, the older the TF the higher and the correlation between the currencies and the better multi-currency dependence is seen, which partly shows the currency indices

25 again. Why are you obsessing over indices, why are you taking it to the side. We are discussing the "battery" indicator, not the indices and the multi-currency dependencies. You're stuck, aren't you?)

Evgen157:

I suspect your technique is based on moves made by trading robots and people's uncertainty....It's not perfection that ruins the whole system and fills your belly ))) RAMP - How will the pair behave if the use of trading robots is banned by law ? How would people behave?

what are the technical possibilities to distinguish a robot from a human ? Magic and comment...?...will write mouse macros for the windup...

is that an obstacle... and what kind of robots create traffic...a daily turnover of 4 trillion quid...?

(it was once funny to ask - can 1 pip move a lemon...:-))

Reason: