[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 264

margaret:
When is the rate hike planned ???

Will the US default?
The size of the US national debt is worrying the world.

......Barack Obama is proposing a softer version of spending cuts that would reduce the budget deficit by $1.1 trillion over 10 years. Democrats hope that the dollar's position in the global financial system is still privileged, allowing the United States to continually increase its debt. The White House believes that investors, who have previously invested huge sums in the US economy to join the economic giant, will not withdraw their money.

One thing is certain: at the moment the USA is on the verge of important political decisions which, given the size of the American economy, will have an impact on the whole world. The key is for the US leadership to develop an effective plan to reduce the budget deficit and the national debt. But it must be done now, while there is still a chance for America to avoid another crisis.

Evgen157:
When is the rate hike planned ???
in july

открытые позиции трейдеров по валютным парам в бай растут....ух как закачало возле 4174 на минутках)))

Evgen157:

Tomorrow the ECB is going to declare Greece BANKROTHER (RBC says not tomorrow, but in July)... The stock market is in disarray...

You live and learn..... And you say the foundation confirms the technique.........)

Tantrik:

H4 no.
On H4 there are few bars from the beginning of the movement, Yusuf posted many screens, but he does not care where the movement started and where it ended, at least according to my TS I drew where the indicator should show

2011.06.15 20:54:22 *Papandreou now says he will stay on as Greek prime minister
2011.06.15 20:50:38 *Prime Minister of Greece announces government reshuffle after protests against austerity measures
2011.06.15 20:50:58 *Greek Prime Minister: I will form a new government tomorrow

Interesting situation and how will it end?

Reason: