[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 30

I believe that at this time, you should exclude expressions such as "rock bottom" or "rapid rise" from your posts. Use the adjectives "tedious", "insignificant", "protracted", don't forget to add "high volatility". At the end of the day, go up.

In my opinion, the most likely option:

IDLER:

I believe that at this time, you should exclude expressions such as "rock bottom" or "rapid rise" from your posts. Use the adjectives "tedious", "insignificant", "protracted", don't forget to add "high volatility". At the end of the day we will go up.

You're right ... and there will be no sharp rise ... as well as a fall ...

I do not understand what Galya was "shouting" yesterday...

The tactics of the day today - shorting on the upside and closing closer to the evening...imho, of course...

Now down to 1.4275, but it's silly to catch such a movement, especially because it's not sure that we will be there.

Then up to the new highs.

I'm waiting for the close of the week at 1.4407.

Not the fact of course... maybe even at 1.4475, not the fact of course )))

Galina:

Now down to 1.4275, but it's silly to catch such a movement, especially because it's not sure that we will be there.

Then up to the new highs.

I'm waiting for the close of the week at 1.4407.

not a fact of course... maybe even at 1.4475, not a fact of course )))

I have 1.4439

I think from 1.4296 we can buy with a small stop

Vizard:

You're right ... and there will be no sharp rise ... as well as a fall ...

I do not understand what Galya was "shouting" yesterday...

The tactics for the day today - shorting on the ups and closing closer to the evening... imho all of course...

I'd say longs on the downside, though, will let all close today without losses. Maximum positions, but don't get greedy.

Galina:

The market is down to 1.4275, but it's stupid to catch such a move, especially because it's not sure we'll get there.

it's stupid to go shouting for three days saying :))) it feels like you're trying to convince yourself ... + you're making people around you crazy ...

I drew a forecast - quietly posted it... waiting...

Vizard:

It's stupid to yell for three days in a row that... this is going up dramatically )))) It feels like you're talking yourself into it... + you're racking your brains for others...

I drew a forecast - quietly posted it... Waiting...

Make your own predictions.

I wash my hands of it.

Good luck !

Galina:

Make your own predictions.

I wash my hands of it.

Good luck everyone !

No offence...no offence meant...I'll leave...the forum spoils the aura for trading anyway...

good luck and profits to all....

Vizard:

It's stupid to yell for three days in a row that... this is going up dramatically )))) It feels like you're talking yourself into it... + you're racking your brains for others...

I drew a forecast - quietly posted it... waiting...

Oh, man... as soon as someone starts making good predictions, there's always someone who gets hurt.

I have a feeling it's not just toadying, but the machinations of DC..... :)

Reason: