[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 9

seolink74:

Selling? Why ask? If you have a trading strategy, you should strictly follow its rules...

Yes I do ))) Since last night in the villages )))

Murik09:
Interest rate differential between eurozone and USA, is it the difference in GDP or interest rates ?

Both....

I do not have time to answer all questions...At my DC's request I consult traders via Skype, then I went to a master class...

Also, friends stop by every week from Russia (and I have a lot of them) as it's holiday time "Everybody goes to the Crimea" and they can't stop by, on their way to me... So practically always I have guests... There is less and less time for a forum...

Galina:

I am going to stay in it till the end or earn good profit or get out on a stop in case of the minimum updates. this approach suits me better

i do the same thing ... less nerve, more profit

artikul:

Yes I do )))) Been in the villages since last night )))
Can i ask the grounds? and what is your size SL just i am waiting to go up to 1450. But if not greedy we can fix at 14495

snail09:

Sell on the demo - go for it! No accountability, but a lot of attitude. That's our youth. Give them the money, get them back from the cops, then give it to them again. It's a vicious circle. Bill Gates got a lot of respect. The kids in his will, only a lemon each, the rest for charity.

A lot of words and all... Well, to put it mildly, a finger in the sky ))))

seolink74:
Can I ask the bases? and what size SL are you just waiting for the top at 1450

Well good )))) Maybe I'm the one who's wrong )))) And I don't even have stops ))) Besides, there's no use in my bases. THE TF IS M1 )))

Galina:

Yes, you're right about time, I don't keep track of it ))))

But that's because I don't do intraday trading myself.

I don't need it. I like to go in for the long haul. For me it is several weeks to several months)))

The intraday trading is just too nerve-racking. However it does not prevent me from making predictions, it is more of interest just to see if it works or not.

I do not have aim to work them out. I tried to buy long on Eu on Friday and will stay there till the end or I will either make a good profit or I will sell it with a stop loss in case the minimum is updated.

Yes. Madame or Mademoiselle, I am delighted. For this style of trading the depot should be around 3-5 K evergreen. I can't afford it yet, but I'm planning a yacht of my own in Gelendzhik.

P.S. What kind of job is it if that's not a secret?

snail09:

Yes. Madame or Mademoiselle, I admire that. For this style of trade depot should be about 3-5 K evergreen. I can't afford it yet, but I'm planning a yacht of my own in Gelendzhik.

P.S. What's the job, if it's not a secret?

There depo is 20 -30 times more and 3-5 K $ is for 0.1 lot trading for fun

93408:

A lot of words and all... Well, to put it mildly, a finger in the sky ))))

Do you want numbers?

Rekker, are you on the forum?

The TC "God's Finger" doesn't work at sea on a yacht!

Reason: