[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 295

I just don't get it. Do big investors with an unresolved Greek problem intend to stay with the Euros over the weekend? It's not like anything can happen there in a couple of days. Or will America enter the market, build everyone and then roll back down to the end of the European session? I'm sensing... I can't tell you what the Japanese are up to ))))))))

93408:
I just don't get it. Do big investors with an unresolved Greek problem intend to stay with the Euros over the weekend? It's not like anything can happen there in a couple of days. Or will America enter the market, build everyone and then roll back down to the end of the European session? I'm sensing... I can't tell you what the Japanese are up to ))))))))

There were a lot of divorces like this last year. After a couple or three hours the market ripped in the opposite direction with comments like: "The rumours weren't confirmed..." And as for the Japanese guy, apparently a sicko got caught...

FxRoller:

Last year there were a lot of such deals. After a couple or three hours, the market would tear in the opposite direction with comments like: "The rumours were not confirmed..." And as for the Japanese guy, apparently he was sick in the head...

Maybe the radiation is affecting )))))))))

I don't think it's sick in the head. The 5M is ripe for a pullback, if not a hike down. Maybe the Jap moved the market, people started buying en masse and he will sell at the peak. And with his volume the fall will be really good.

artikul:

In case anyone is wondering, the yen has just started to move up ))))

interesting, but it would be even more interesting if you could explain your drawing - how the borders are chosen and what they show, as well as the sloping trends

A sprigged euro
14:38, 17.06.2011
The euro/dollar, which earlier stalled around $1.4257, resumed growth, reaching a peak of $1.4280, but has slowed down here for now.

Strong offerings are placed in the area of $1.4280/85 and their breakthrough will clear the way for the pair to $1.4300/10, $1.4320 and the stronger level of $1.4335 (61.8% $1.4498/1.4073).

* So when?

Merkel and Sarkozy, who claim total unanimity on the "Greek question", immediately show inconsistency by starting to disagree:

- Merkel: We want to avoid a credit event; a decision on Greece will not be taken before September

- Sarkozy: Decision on Greece may be taken before August

In parallel, traders' minds go into turmoil with German government spokespersons expressing uncertainty whether a final decision on aid for Athens will be made in July ("although that would be fine").

* So, most importantly: private investors couldn't get away

General phrases and assurances aside, it is clear that the French and German leaders have indeed expressed solidarity by supporting the "Vienna Initiative" involving an extension of the Greek debt with private creditors.

Involving the private sector and getting them to agree to wait longer to repay the money invested in Greek securities would buy Greece time to try to get its affairs in order (either by gaining access to the markets or by restructuring the debt after the permanent European Stabilisation Fund comes into play in 2013).

Judging by the euro's response, players have seized on key phrases from Sarkozy and Merkel that "a solution has been found for the private sector" and their participation in debt sharing for Greece on a voluntary basis and that the "Vienna initiative" is a good launching pad for further progress in this direction.

However, Merkel did not fail to add that there is a lot of work to be done and it would be meaningless to give specific dates by which a final decision on aid to Greece would be made, as well as to stipulate in advance what the role of the private sector in this process would be.

ZZZEROXXX:

interesting, but it would be even more interesting if you could explain your drawing - how the borders are chosen and what they show, as well as the sloping trends

Repeated signal )))) Bought the yen again ))))

21april:

However, Merkel did not fail to add that there is a lot of work to be done

There can only be one solution - to keep giving money to Greece indefinitely. There is no other way out. Nothing will come out of nowhere all by itself. I just wonder why the Germans don't say something like: "Look, Merkel, if we have so much money in the country, maybe lower taxes, raise pensions for the elderly, increase scholarships for talented students, build new sports centres?" But German taxpayers watch in silence as their money disappears into the Greek expanse. In short, the silence of the lambs...

The Germans are industrious and the Greeks are lazy )))) Besides, it's warm there, you can live outside all year round, catch fish and eat fruit ))))
Reason: