[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 115

margaret:

i fear the euro will fall, first greece then portugal, then french and german banks, your opinion????

elliot123:
i fear the euro will fall, first greece then portugal, then the france and germany banks,,,, your opinion????

Is this your opinion?

I agree, not my opinion, the opinion of financiers, but it seems so true, I speak French....

elliot123:
I agree, not my opinion, the opinion of financiers, but it seems so true, I speak French....
On Greece I translated on the previous page (from this interview), the rest is not important... the main thing is that Greece's problems are contrived... political game.... just needed to bring the eu down that's all...

Sources say that Greeks were withdrawing deposits en masse this weekend. The pressure on banks began last Wednesday and culminated yesterday.

Sources at the banks on Thursday and Friday estimated the volume of funds withdrawn at around 1.5 billion euros! This could rise to at least 4 billion in a month, compared to 2 billion in April.

The largest number of funds were withdrawn from pension accounts as well as small savings accounts. The motivation in most cases is concern about a likely default, a temporary deposit freeze or even loss of savings.

Local politicians do not seem to fully understand the risks of panic not only to the stability of the banking system, but also to the economy and the country as a whole.

Is it far-fetched? I very much doubt it, the loan is sort of denied, the strikes are not subsiding, by the way a couple of other countries besides Portugal are coming forward, well there are not enough billions from the euro union

elliot123:
Are they far-fetched? I doubt it, the loan is rejected, the strikes continue, by the way, in addition to Portugal a couple of countries are nominated, well not enough billions from the euro union

What credit is denied? It's a bluff... Just like RBC has been talking all week about our Tymoshenko being taken into custody... In fact - this is complete nonsense... Nobody arrested her, they just warned her.... In short, it's all gossip... Hear the bell and don't know where it is.

The IMF denied rumours on Sunday that it could cut off the next bailout tranche for Greece as a result of its mission in Athens in June due to the country's failure to meet several requirements. Positive for the euro

elliot123:
Ukrainian politics has nothing to do with it, even though we have 250 millionaires in the city of Dnipropetrovsk

What does Ukrainian politics have to do with it... I'm talking about obvious things that even a child can understand, like how they skillfully twist information on RBC...

You were referring to gossip (misinformation) from some financiers - so it's clear...

Reason: