[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 163

Mixon777:

Could safely sell from the middle of the day - as before the price stumbled in the form of red bars and went all the way red + multi-analysis also showed that hamsters were selling

Brave to open against the trend :) Not my thing...how many trades have already been closed in the red... You open... You're doing good, 20-40 pips up... and then bam ... maybe it's better to wait for these 30-60 points against the trend... I'm waiting for my TP at 1470 in the bay since yesterday night

seolink74:
I feel safe to open against the trend :) It's not my thing... How many trades have been closed in the red... You open... You go 20-40 pips in the upside... and then bam ... maybe it's better to wait for these 30-60 points against the trend. I've been in the bay since yesterday night.

And I've been short the euro and cable since Friday's high. I closed the euro at 50 and the cable at 61.8 of Friday's pullback. I regret that it was early, but a plan is a plan.

WOLF Waves is my hobby, searching for graph patterns. If anyone is interested, I attach the indicator. After the author, I'm the third one to edit it, it's already working out something... It is easier than using my hands, and it re-draws itself when TF changes.

Files:

RekkeR:

The author has more interesting and worthy developments.

Share the link...just for versatile development

snail09:

And I've been short the euro and cable since Friday's high. I closed the euro at 50 and the cable at 61.8 of Friday's pullback. I'm sorry I was early, but a plan is a plan.

WOLF Waves is my hobby, searching for graph patterns. If anyone is interested, I am attaching the indicator. After the author, I'm the third one to edit it, it's already working out something... It is easier than to do it by hand, and it re-draws itself when I change TF.

Where can I read about red and green bars?

I already found the link in the code... but maybe not everyone is so astute :) Thanks

snail09:
Mixon777, you are a hamster yourself just like all the other hamsters. After all, if you challenge the imperative of your brilliant personality, you have nothing to complain about. Rude, bouncing back and forth on the strategies, from branch to branch, jumping from one branch to another, you always write "I" with a capital letter. You just brought up rainbows, but what about Gunn's millions? Make up your mind, please! Do you have predictions, trends, implications - with justification?

Very thick - have you thought about what would happen if you lumped it all together? about gan - can you teach me how to dig a hole with a shovel? or chop trees with an axe? I would be richer than you here if I knew - and I would own the entire planet - but the reality is "chaos" that stumps any "grail" - if you're going to prove something to me, you're either a bum or a millionaire - one of the two 50/50 - you need to listen to you and do the opposite - and at the expense of gan 06 low - and if today it goes up, it "works" - so what?

Thank you for your attention everyone dismissed!

I believe that any TS, even the worst one, will at some point make a profit all the same. And the person who invented it will probably give him a constant profit as well. After all, no one knows what is going on in the mind of the person who invented it. Maybe his theory is just a push in the right direction at some point and nothing more.

Today waves may rule the market for someone, tomorrow pivots may rule it, etc.. It all depends on who uses it and how it is applied in practice.

I studied a lot of strategies before entering the market, watched a lot of movies and I was still a fool after market entry. Until I started doing analysis based on all this. I analysed currencies for their communication features and at some point I saw the market.

I deposited 1 thousand roubles and, as I really needed the money, I took a risky trade. I staked as much as possible with small stops, as I was able to use this amount only three times. To my surprise, everything went like clockwork, money flew out of nowhere. It only lasted for half a year. Then the market changed and this strategy collapsed. I still use this strategy after additional analysis, but the profits are not the same anymore.

seolink74:
It's ok to open against the trend :) Not my thing...how many trades have been closed with it in the red... Open... all goes well, 20-40 pips up ... and then bam ... maybe it's better to wait for these 30-60 points against the trend... I'm waiting for my TP at 1470 in the bay since yesterday night

I have not lost anything except for the experience that the old ones work well - the market is the same as it was 15 years ago and the currency pairs are running great - I wanted to leave them because of the crowd idea, I used to count every dollar in the account - now I spend a hundred and easy.

I do not regret anything - I only regret that I did not come to this immediately - even now I am looking for something like gann or other nonsense - thinking that it will work better - but all these myths - I have no idea.

Evgen - I have tried everything and read over 20 books on trading - the most profitable is following the trend, or on the charts - all the figures, waves - this is a myth and works only on annual and monthly charts - if waves worked so well you and I would be millionaires - I am a millionaire.

As Gerchik said, statistics is crucial. A good strategy gives 6 profitable orders out of 10, then you can make a fortune, but if that number is below 5, you will lose everything.

Here, who trades on bare charts, 90% lose - because on a bare chart, you will not see the trend and divergence without tools - it's like looking at the stars in the sky without a telescope

If you don't agree with me - read the literature of masterforex - it's all there about it -

>>>> No one knows what's going on in the mind of the person who invented it. <<<<

The market is random when the participants are 50/50 - it's chaotic fluctuations - but in forex 60% are led by uncles with big money - currency, this is no joke - every pip is millions of profits for one bank and millions of losses for another - most sit in trends and trade only on it - example again EUR GBP - look through ishimoku - the easiest system or MA 200

Here those who trade on bare charts lose 90% - because on a bare chart you cannot see the trend and divergence without tools - it's like looking at the stars in the sky without a telescope

I agree, in general, of course the divergence rules. But you can generally trade on a naked chart as well.

I think it's strictly buy. Who agrees?
Reason: