[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 460

It amazes me.... This is the 5th question I've asked Mihon in the last 3 days and I still get ignored.

Ummm... The last thing I like is bragging.....

Noterday:

It amazes me.... This is the 5th question I've asked Mihon in the last 3 days and I still get ignored.

Yeah... The last thing I like is bragging.....

You've been shown a financial weapon - be glad at least some information got through your eyes about it )

If I knew anything, I'd own the world - not save up for a miracle plane ))

Noterday:

Ummm... The last thing I like is bragging.....

Alexander, your hauntingly timed turnouts, coincided with the phases of the moon, and those phases are prescribed in the lunar calendar for dacha gardeners.

RekkeR:

"surprisingly, ... not exactly standard approaches, ... at the time or now?

... I was building them myself and rejoiced, when connected to reality I wondered....
ouch! ... I don't have enough stomach contents for such a prospect...

... accidentally picked up yesterday's outburst ...and it feels good, ...."

Definitely overeating math popcorn )))

it's not me who chewed too much, it's my advisor. he's smart. he picks up emissions if that's what you mean ))) he's greedy...

Mixon777:

Magic is what magic is all about - only a few need to know )

i want to know everything! i believe and hope that knowledge will come to me, and then perhaps even power.

$1.4590/600 intermediate offers
$1.4550/60 strong offers/$1.4550 option barrier?
$1.4540 intermediate offers

RekkeR:

Alexander, your hannotime drops of headlands, coincided with the phases of the moon, and these phases are prescribed in the lunar calendar for dacha gardeners.

)))))))))))

Man, it's like a cult in here...

Noterday:

Yeah... The last thing I like is bragging.....

My skype is MUHUNA

there's a group chat going on about gunn and q9 with 11 hamsters actively discussing

Hurry up-- up to 20 people-- it's a closed group.

margaret:
$1.4590/600 intermediate offers
$1.4560 very strong offers/$1.4550 options barrier?
$1.4540 intermediate offers

RekkeR:

Alexander, your handicaps of the turns coincided with the phases of the moon, and those phases are prescribed in the lunar calendar for dacha gardeners.

Nah, I got the NEW AND FULL MOON lines from the calendar myself =))

I meant the price lines.

Reason: