[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 139

FxRoller:

margaret, do you think the tweet about the eu is a duck/joke or is there something to it?

The eurozone authorities have agreed on Greece!

European Commission denies rumoured agreement on Greece

If that's what you mean, it's a trap....

Options expire tomorrow, so they twist and turn what they want....

margaret:

If that's what you mean...

Which one?

A very old joke:

- Why were you expelled from the party?

- The party secretary came to me and said, "When are you going to take that idiot's picture off the wall?"

- And I said: "Which one?"

margaret:

The eurozone authorities have agreed on Greece!

European Commission denies rumoured agreement on Greece

If that's what you mean, it's a trap....

Options expire tomorrow, so they twist and turn what they want....

May?

FxRoller:

There was a plan to save Greece, but it has not yet been adopted as there is another new plan that Greece itself has proposed. So that's it.

seolink74:
May?
three months

margaret:
There was a bailout plan for Greece, but it has not been accepted yet as there is another new plan proposed by Greece itself. That's it

I don't mind that the FA rules... but I'm wondering looking at option levels... There is a level... no news yet... then bang the news comes out and the price flies to the previously set option level...

1450 worked out... volume is at 16500...

The next target is an option level at 1.460. The volume is 8600.

odiseif:
Zet should ask ... I am not very good at waves ... but I think it was something like the C wave on the m1

ZET - no answer... missing.... he has a whole line of questions on his thread...go next...

it's another wavelist...

Presumably wave (iv) in [i] is completed . I expect a bullish wave (v) to develop in the near term.

seolink74:
I don't mind that the FA rules... but I'm wondering looking at option levels... There is a level... no news yet... then bam, news comes out and price flies to the previously set option level...
So you conclude: at the moment the news is working for options....

margaret:
three-month-old
If it's no secret where do you get information on such long option levels and their expiry dates (any paid and free service is of interest)?

seolink74:
If it is not a secret, where do you get information on such long option levels?
In its entirety, there is essentially nowhere to find it... Options may not be closed, but the insurance on them runs out... So ask the question, would anyone (of option holders) want to take the risk or not? Who has the information may or may not close...
Reason: