[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 155

ZetM.

It's a paradox of being, not long ago, you couldn't manage to dodge the blows yourself, trying to sow some light and reason in your branch, and already you're running into the fishing boat of your namesake, sailing down the same river and in the same direction, for looking at the sky and not counting the waves in his rainbow.

And on Monday you'll both run aground or get hit by Margot's fundamental steamer.

Loyalty, somehow you need to be, don't make it difficult for moderators to make decisions. )))

What's your point?

margaret:

What a beautiful universe it is after all...

This one's cooler - blood under a microscope -

And this is the eye of the megamuchia - the eye of the scalper

RekkeR:

If youdo not know what to do when you trade and you do not know what to do when you trade, you may be right:

If you do not know the difference between the two, do not worry.) - If you do not know the difference between the two, do not worry. ))

... I'll have a series of profitable trades one day, faith is a powerful thing! :) - Burying a deposit, with faith in the soul and a glimmer of hope in the eye, is a sacred thing ))))

...I understand the risks, that's why I use small amounts of money - usually $300 - I would use cent accounts, 30000 more rounded amount will last longer. I wonder what is harder to bear, five shots of vodka spilled under the table or a bottle knocked over? There might still be something in the bottle.

In an accessible form? ))

The bottle is much heavier - it's always closed :)))

If i'm not sure what the term penny account means, i live in london and that's why i trade with my local brokerage company and maybe they have a different classification.

But actually I'm also thinking of pouring in a larger amount and trading with lower risks.

RekkeR:

ZetM.

It's a paradox of being, not long ago, you couldn't manage to dodge the blows yourself, trying to sow some light and sense into your branch, and already you're running into the fishing boat of your namesake, sailing down the same river and in the same direction, for looking at the sky and not counting the waves in his rainbow.

And on Monday you'll both run aground or get hit by Margot's fundamental steamer.

Loyalty, somehow you need to be, don't make it difficult for moderators to make decisions. )))

What's the matter with you?

I'm not going down, it's in the past.

I did not touch anyone. I was talking to a forum member.

What, to descend into rudeness? Why?

RekkeR:
Small and small!

>

Mixon777:

Here's your picture for the money ahha

This forum is not about money, it's about strategies and forecasts. Everyone has the right to give his opinion about the market, and the market will show everything without any photos.

Mixon777:

Here's a picture of you on the money account, huh?

Let's have a competition, in real accounts, with you. Let's open accounts, 10,000 rubles or more "classic" on Alpari.

I'll give you a head start of 5,000 rubles. We trade a month. The prize fund any (from 1 dollar to.... at your discretion) Agreed? If yes, we work out the terms of "Sparring" and forward.

ZetM and Mixon777, please both of you to move this to a non-public place. The hottest posts have been cleaned up.

ZetM:
Because your TS is similar to BAR, it's better and more reliable to work out individual movement patterns, and they, the patterns, are from 200 pipsor more...))) Under 200 p ips, there are just no models in Forex...)))

Thanks for the attention, at this stage my only problem is to cancel my predictions in time, I didn't make it on Friday :(, nevertheless correctly guessing 66 times what the market wants and one time not getting oriented in time is trading with my last TS, I think I'm on the right track.

good luck!

SZS: I enjoy reading your branch of BA

margaret:

Video of a girl.... what to say.... to tears.... Good for you!
>
Reason: