[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 270

in yesterday's buy the target is somewhere around 14315, we will limit it to 1.43.

Well ... If the downside movement has stopped (since 22:00 Moscow time a flat started on the H1), the upper target is 1.42863 (it is 38.2% Fibo) in the best case we can expect a pullback to 1.43266 (50% Fibo)

sezon:

Well ... if the movement down stopped (from 22:00 Moscow time a flat started on the H1), the upper target is 1.42863 (it is 38.2% Fibo) in the best case we can expect a pullback to 1.43266 (50% Fibo)

Let's put some bets up to support my trend. ))))))

And who told you that it has stopped???

EVgEN_SA:

come on put your bets up to support my trend. ))))))

And who told you it stopped???

My EA (Stat Advisor) + crossover on the MACD ... In addition I have already entered the TP zone

иsezon:
My EA (Expert Advisor) + crossover on the MACD ... in addition I have already entered the TP zone

Let's see who was right with your EA and the indicator or me.

I put a sit bet, SL at 1.4247 with TP 160 pips down

In any case even if I close with SL, the exit from H1 period slowly growing up everything will fall down in a moment

And the pullback will only be closer to the evening.

And why is everyone going against the trend and not following it?

I am currently testing an EA tuned with PivotStrategy v2.mq4 using an indicator in M15 period on a real account and it has more accurately placed bets for the last 2 days. it has placed bets on two pairs to the bottom.

Good morning everyone )))) Do technicians have a trend ??? )))

Evgen157:

Good morning everyone )))) Do technicians have a trend ??? )))

Downgrade - analysis of my own earlier posted for the whole week.

And I think before the Euro news comes out..... FLET ))))

Duck it was a lunar eclipse ))))

Reason: