Portfolio X 10 eurusd
EA with hundreds of unique strategies. Run multiple strategies simultaneously. Select your strategies and build your custom portfolio. Replace strategies anytime. Run multiple portfolios with this single EA.
Any strategy has a bad phase. However, when you run multiple strategies, the losses of some can be compensated by the profits of others, allowing for a smooth equity curve.
- Telegram Group created for PortfolioX Members: https://t.me/joinchat/SJAgKEsSW6d7k_uKmd4mDQ
General usage information
- Download recommended set file here
- Before running this EA in your real account, set the VolumeByRisk to TRUE, then backtest it, and finally run it for a few days in a demo account with the same balance as your real account.
- SYMBOL: Multiple, default EURUSD, see Strategy Sets.
- Chart Timeframe: default setting EURUSD H1 (But any timeframe if using provided sets)
- ACCOUNT MODE: Hedging account
- This particular EA runs with multiple strategies, each with a different Stop Loss. Using a fixed lot will leave your account without risk control. Always use VolumeByRisk & EntryRiskPercent.
- Read section "Volume and Risk" below.
- This EA is capable of running many simultaneous strategies from multiple symbols and timeframes.
- Strategies are eventually added, replaced or removed on updates as new results are discovered. I have servers continuously searching for better ones.
Sets of strategies
- EURUSD_D1 : 207 Strategies
- EURUSD_H1 : 135 Strategies
- EURUSD_H4 : 85 Strategies
- USDJPY_H1 : 53 Strategies
- USDCHF_H1 : 106 Strategies
- AUDUSD_H1 : 154 Strategies
- No martingale, no grid, no high risk strategies. All strategies used here are trend following and reversal.
- Pictures are from STRATEGIES_SET_EURUSD_H1_01_ DEPRECATED. New sets are still better.
Similar to OpenPositionMinutesDelayD1, this new one allow the EA to ignore the first bar on midnight (00:00 broker time), for strategies on other timeframes than D1.
This avoid Enter/Exit signals when brokers have higher spreads or market closed.
- MaxSpread per Strategy Group
This enable you to use different max spread per symbol.
- New Symbol AUDUSD
Added Strategy Set AUDUSD_H1_STRATEGY_SET_01 with 154 new and unique strategies.
SET_DEFAULT_SYMBOL => STRATEGY_SYMBOL
STRATEGY_SET_EMPTY => UNUSED_GROUP
STRATEGY_SET_symbol => symbol_STRATEGY_SET
SET_DEFAULT_TIMEFRAME => STRATEGY_TIMEFRAME
CURRENT_CHART_TIMEFRAME => CHART_TIMEFRAME
CURRENT_CHART_SYMBOL => CHART_SYMBOL
Added two Break Even levels per strategy group.
This feature helps the EA to guarantee profit, once the pre-established limits are reached.
All strategies are the same, but when using the new Break Even feature, I selected a new list per Strategy Set.
The new feature opens up new possibilities for building customized portfolios.
New input parameter: customComment
Better strategy list selection for default settings on EURUSD D1 and H4.
53 new and unique strategies for a new Symbol USD x JPY on timeframe H1.
You can run both symbols and timeframes from same a single chart, read more here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/739294
New default settings.
Removed Strategy Set GBPUSD since it needs more work to be used in production.
Added GBPUSD D1 strategy set, 96 strategies.
Added EURUSD H4 strategy set, 85 strategies.
Changed EURUSD D1 strategy set with first 207 best strategies from previous set.
Added optional Break Even tool
Changed the way you enter strategy numbers, so make it easier to handle and have less input parameters.
Strategy groups have no limits anymore. Previous version could run only 20 simultaneous strategies on default group and 50 on bonus groups.
STRATEGIES GROUP A has _timeframe_A input, to pass mql5.com validation tests.
All groups have now input CustomSymbol, to run on non standard symbols, like mEURUSD.
New config sets are being generating and will be posted.
Capability to run more simultaneous positions.