The free version of the Yellow Expert Advisor works based on short-term changes in the trend, creating the price "corridor" set in the parameters. Trading is carried out at the external borders of this corridor by opening positions in different directions with different lot sizes.
Yellow Free is intended for trading any currency pair on the M5 timeframe.
Not martingale, not arbitrage.
You can evaluate my other products here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alcad83/seller
- EAMagic10 - the magic number of the EA.
- StrategyBlock1 - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA uses the 1-st block of strategies in trading.
- StrategyBlock2 - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA uses the 2-nd block of strategies.
- DD - maximum allowed drawdown.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfitInPoints - take profit in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points;
- ZeroPositions - if true, the EA opens positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- LotMult2way - lot multiplier for the next opened position.
- MaxPriceCorridor - value of the price corridor in points for Yellow Free to open positions.
- PipsOfIncrement - expansion of the price corridor when exiting an unprofitable position.
- SafeMode - can be set to "true" or "false". If "false", the EA turns off additional filter and opens trades like version 7.2.
Features of free version of Yellow EA:
- Changing of trading lot is not available, the EA trades the 0.01 lot.
- The Stop Loss can not be set automatically.
- Automatic determination of the price corridor is disabled.
- Deposit load reduction by closing the previous position before opening a new one is disabled.
For the EURUSD pair, the recommended settings are set by default.
The settings for other currency pairs are provided in the testing screenshots.
Recommended broker - any.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
If SafeMode=false, the EA turns off additional filter and opens trades like version 7.2
For correct trading you need to download H1 and D1 history to your terminal.
ATTENTION! Working timeframe was changed to M5.
2. Added the ability to increase the lot with small multipliers (1.05, 1.1...).