New publications in CodeBase
- IBS Internal Bar Strength Indicator measures the "inner strength" of each bar by subtracting the close price from the low and dividing the resulting number by the difference between high and low bars.
- X2MA_KLx3_Cloud Keltner Channel displayed as colored background.
- FisherTransform_HTF_Signal FisherTransform_HTF_Signal shows a trend direction as a graphical object with colored trend indication and gives alerts or audio signals in case of a trend change.
- HLR The HighestLowestRange (HLR) determines the relative price position in range of the several X bars ago. If price located at range bottom (new low), the indicator is equal to 0, if price position at the top of the range (new high), the indicator is equal to 1 (or 100%).
- MPC The MPC indicator plots a simple channel using extermums of the specified period. It can be used for additional visual control of trading system (channel breakout), based on HighestLowestRange (HLR) indicator.
- StopOutPrice The script calculates Stop Out price (at this price position will be closed by broker) of the opened position and the price, at which Free Margin became negative (LockOut price).