Extract the code of a bought expert advisor

Hi,

I would like to know if it possible to extract the original code from a bought expert advisor from the market ?

I mean, when you buy an expert, you're not definitely the owner since the seller can retire its product from its list.

How can you avoid this situation ?

Best regards for all !

You can't pull out the code from a bought EA - the only way is to ask the seller if she or he sells additionally the code to you.

Or you ask a Freelancer to program an EA for you and there you can request to get the source code.

Lerooy:

I would like to know if it possible to extract the original code from a bought expert advisor from the market ?

I mean, when you buy an expert, you're not definitely the owner since the seller can retire its product from its list.

1. No.
  2. OK
  3. what situation?

William Roeder:
  1. No.
  2. OK
  3. what situation?

3. The situation to not be a real ''owner'' of the program since you are dependant of the seller still. I don't call that a ''purchase'' :S ...

The code extracts the Advisor, purchased in the market is disassembly. It violates the rules adopted in mql5.com

Denis Nikolaev:
The code extracts the Advisor, purchased in the market is disassembly. It violates the rules adopted in mql5.com

So it is still possible ?? Even if it is not permitted ??

Lerooy:

So it is still possible ?? Even if it is not permitted ??

The fact that he created one man can understand another man. It's just a matter of time

Denis Nikolaev:

The fact that he created one man can understand another man. It's just a matter of time

I see, there is also a possibility is to ask for a personnal expert in the freelance section but asking too for the MQL code ?

Best

Lerooy:

Hi,

Best regards for all !

Yes you own what you buy which is the program not the code.

A little like buying the windows operating system. Only Microsoft owns the source codes!

How can i extract  the code an MQL5 indicator 

TDTheory:
How can i extract  the code an MQL5 indicator 

If you don't have the mq5 file - you can't.

Reason: