Script received Instead of EA purchased from market

Hello, i just rented curiosity 5 snake  EA from MQL5 market, instead of EA section it went to Scripts section, i downloaded it on another MT4 platform but same problem,

Then i copied it from scripts and pasted to EA folder in MT4 data folder but no use, I texted Author of EA and he told me to ask the forum. 

It is related to the seller/author.

Seems, the seller was using start (OnStart) instead of OnTick.

----------------

Please, provide the following link to the seller for his consideration:

Question: I downloaded EA from the Market, but it was placed in script directory, what to do?
Reply: Contact with the author/seller - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/296748

EAs that are enough to buy in the MQL5 market, EA is automatically installed into the script directory during installation.
EAs that are enough to buy in the MQL5 market, EA is automatically installed into the script directory during installation.
  • www.mql5.com
As the title says, copying the EA to the EA installation directory is also not available. Please ask the moderator to help answer...

Sergey Golubev:

Seems, the seller was using start (OnStart) instead of OnTick.

----------------

Please, provide the following link to the seller for his consideration:

Question: I downloaded EA from the Market, but it was placed in script directory, what to do?
Reply: Contact with the author/seller - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/296748

AUthor sant this pic and said that this was not a problem

Files:
Author_pic.JPG  20 kb

Waseemirshad:

AUthor sant this pic and said that this was not a problem

It is what I see from his image - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mistake. No button "Download Trial"

Maxim Kuznetsov , 2018.12.07 08:47

I suspect that the EA is simply written in the old style, with the functions start () instead of OnTick ()

If the author is the coder selling his EA so he knows about it.
And this is the problem of the author anyway.

Why do you offer such products in MQL5 then?  The author saying tell the forum and forum saying its fault of author. I am really disappointed with this. Is MQL5 market just a market to make profits and not solve the problems of customers?  MQL5 and author both made profit.  The only person stuck is me here and i will lose my rent. 

Waseemirshad:
Why do you offer such products in MQL5 then?  The author saying tell the forum and forum saying its fault of author. I am really disappointed with this. Is MQL5 market just a market to make profits and not solve the problems of customers?  MQL5 and author both made profit.  The only person stuck is me here and i will lose my rent. 

It is related to the author (he should be more professional concerning what he is selling for example).

And my suggestion: buy something from the well-known authors who are the active members of this forum.

Reason: